Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We got ASDA, where is Tesco story?

VortigonVortigon Member UncommonPosts: 723

Who picked a dumb name like Asda, an MMO named after a supermarket? lol did they do NO research at all about the name.

Soon we will see Tesco story but of course it will be a clone of Asda story just slightly better quality and shelf life.

Comments

• kingbloopkingbloop Member Posts: 180

the only ASDA i have ever heard of is this game. so i donno what you are talking about.

• billysielubillysielu Member UncommonPosts: 56

haha this is legendary. MaxOn Soft LOL

ASDA is one of the biggest supermarkets in the UK.

www.asda.co.uk

• zerocountzerocount Member UncommonPosts: 200

Asday is part of the Walmart family of stores for the benefit of our U.S. people :)

I heard Asda story was getting a new pvp expansion where you can lay seige to Sainsburys

• Wizziokid091Wizziokid091 Member Posts: 20

Scrap all these Asda, Tesco and Sainsburys idea's I want morrisons

Bring on the fresh cut lamb 

MMO's iv played etc:

Currently playing:
    .Lotro

Retired From best to worst:
    .CoX, SWG, AoC, WoW, Eve online, R.O.S.E online, Kal Online, Runescape, Other F2P mmo's

Waiting for:
    .SGW
    .Champions Online
    .DCUO
    .Star Wars TOR

• ValidurValidur Member Posts: 48

Lol, Morrisons... well i'm off to work.... at Morrisons, sigh.

• hellomonhellomon Member Posts: 2

lol hence hence North American gamers

• tenjobiwatenjobiwa Member Posts: 6

Personally I think they just want an A in front of the game name so that when being listed they will be on top.

• snowmonkysnowmonky Member Posts: 93

LOL, Maple Story, ASDA Story, Rock Story, Legend Story, Shit Story, and the list goes on. These clones won't stop being made, until people realize the gameplay sucks. Many will never know because of their compulsive gaming habits.

www.oblinq.com/SnowmonkeysTemple/

• MikeTheSaintMikeTheSaint Member Posts: 74

Glad I wasn't the only person who checked this game out with supermarkets in mind.

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258
    Originally posted by zerocount

Asday is part of the Walmart family of stores for the benefit of our U.S. people :)
    I heard Asda story was getting a new pvp expansion where you can lay seige to Sainsburys

Fuck Wal Mart, I won't buy anything from them again.  Once you watched this movie you'd see why.

video.google.com/videoplay

I don't think its a good name but I guess someone thought it was.lol

• JimLadJimLad Member CommonPosts: 187

There best be a /slapbackpocket emote, otherwise how will people know it's ASDA price?

• 133794m3r133794m3r Member Posts: 173

well i did sorta play the original one where you got to alteast move around with the arrow keys. But then they decided that wasn't worth it. So they stopped it then i also learned it was pointless to play the game. All of these shit games are just plain boring. And never heard of asda as a wal*mart thing before either. Oh well let them keep pumping this game. It's basically just flyff but well a tad bit different style