Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My profile Rating

dknight784dknight784 Member Posts: 44

Ok when you login to mmorpg.com Once a day of course

Your Rating ( out of 100 ) is supposed to go up 1 point rite?

Why is mine not going up?

It's been stuck at 31/100 for 1 week now and i've been logging on everyday.

I this site knows I'm logging on cause my count for bonus tickets for the exsteel giveaway goes up..

Is it a website problem? or something

Comments

• DloreDlore Member UncommonPosts: 462
    Originally posted by dknight784

I this site knows I'm logging on cause my count for bonus tickets for the exsteel giveaway goes up..

I personally dont care for my rating/rep on this website, pathetic post because it dosent solve your issue but why does it matter to you? I just like this site for the flamers/rumors/announcements

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SundersGhostSundersGhost Member Posts: 224

Erm, that is not exactly how your rating is determined.  It has to do with how many consecutive days you lo in, how long you are logged in each day, how many posts you post, or even one or two posts with a good bit of content (characters typed within the body of the letter, not how good the commentary you post is) and it is all counted on a daily as well as weekly basis to generate a final rating.  As another poster stated however, the rating here really does not matter.  It has little bearing on anything, if anything at all.  And if a Mod decides to hit you with their modstick, your rating can plummet immediately down to a 0 over night.  Hope that helps.

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    Originally posted by dknight784

Maybe because you only have 7 posts?

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Don't even worry about it, my rating has stated the same for like 2 years and yet I login atleast like once per day. As long as you have 3 stars you should be fine.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• DuilyonDuilyon Member Posts: 326

What do the stars even mean? How do you get them?

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Read the site FAQ. It doesn't mean anything to be honest, except for how often you use the site.

• OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235

All you have to really do to improve your rank is post often, and login at least once a day. But this does not include posting spam and  useless information. The posts you make have to be beneficial to the mmorpg.com site or they will not give you as much points. Also please note that your rank will be lowered if one of your posts gets deleted.

• VirgazoneVirgazone Member Posts: 7

Now what boggles me is how to determine if your post is spam or useful content, cause it doesn't seem like the admins check over ever post every day?

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Well I think it would consider all one-word answers to be useless spam. Obviously there is no way to determine usefulness but it's obvious that frequent "omg"s and nothing else aren't exactly helpful.

• randomtrandomt Member UncommonPosts: 1,220

Mine went up by 2 stars in the last few weeks.. so it does work.. it's pretty meaningless though, more of an e-peen thing than anything

• mia77mia77 Member CommonPosts: 8

how to increase my rate ,how long to get 5 rank?