Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vulgarity

Is it common for so much vulgarity to be tolerated by players in other free to play games?  I do send in  reports and players are disciplined, but filters could do so much.

There is also a lot of scamming that occurs.  While other games also have this, it seems to me to be the norm in this game.

Parents - think about these when deciding if you should allow your child to play.

There is a live support group.  However they are quickly overwhelmed whenever there is a problem.

Comments

• josephchenjosephchen Member Posts: 6

yes ,it's free for ever

• aliusdoomsaliusdooms Member Posts: 7

yeah ho oh

indeed

ajalali

• T420T420 Member Posts: 5

I think in Top there's only 2 words which got filtered... fuck & shit. U can say all other swear words in world chat free. BTW letters SB turns to ** as well dunno why...is it some kind of short version of swear lolz

• icedfoxicedfox Member Posts: 9

All of the known swear words are censured, however there are some inconvenient words that have been censured such as "SM" which refers mostly to SealMaster. Other's like "gm", "cl" and random things that make your stall say "Illegal Stall name".

• xOdonkeyOxxOdonkeyOx Member Posts: 4

Pretty much the same problem I have with Tales of Pirates,  even on the forums, the mods do nothing about profanity. This game i supposed to be for teens (preteens too?) and I as an adult am offended quite a lot in the game, makes me not want to spend a dime in the Item Mall... IGG better tighten up

• TanimataTanimata Member Posts: 9

If It's customer support your looking for leave and never come back. They don't even try to fix problems and will end up just ignoring you in the end if you try to get them to help fix a problem.

• Jalice888Jalice888 Member CommonPosts: 113

I too get very annoyed at all the swearing, kids obviously using explecit sexual terms and  the biggest trap of all those website advertisers that if you don't watch your kids and they go there then that sites automated tracking program puts a program on your computer to steal the account passwords but worse still they also get all your online banking details including passwords to your bank account

I have tried so many ways to complain to them about this but as you say its like they don't care. The stupid thing is in the end banks go back at the game controllers and demand reimbursement for gear that has been purchased to play the game via this method so in the long run it is IGG & TOP that will be worst off in the end and like with other good games it will also destroy the life in this game