Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: the Tower of Eternity. Another great from NCSOFT

2»

Comments

• SunkissedSunkissed Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the info ;)

Really nice looking graphics , had my doubts about this game just being another point and clickville but it looks like some new feature´s and flying combat make it something to look out for .
  • derf26derf26 Member Posts: 123
    Looks quite nice actually. The whole flying concept, and graphics are very nice, though most of it is concept art.

I guess this is one of those games I might sink a couple of weeks in when it comes out or in beta, but really, the limiting of factions and classes is a real shame. As always the character you make will never be even close to unique. Maybe if they expand to more factions and classes, the replay value will rise and more people would be interested.
  • narakuunarakuu Member Posts: 348
    Originally posted by CaesarsGhost

CryEngine2...

So I feel the same about this game as every Unreal MMO... it's on something, that was not made to handle that sort of enviroment.  This is the Crysis engine, think of the butchering that must be done in order to make it work on a MMO scale.

Oh so you built the engine and know its limitations? Wow :O .. impressive... NOT

Its using the CryEngine .. Not CryEngine2 .. theres another company using the CryEngine2 to make a terraformed mars mmo.

• CrueltylizerCrueltylizer Member UncommonPosts: 58
    To anyone who is interested i own the domain www.aiofan.com, but as i dont have time to run the fansite anymore - Anyone with interested should take a look at it and see if they want to run it.

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012
    I think you posted wrong link :)

I could run it maybe can even move hosts over to mine so it's not costing you anything that way you get your hosted webserver to yourself, been following this game a while send me a pm and we can talk more about it.

• CrueltylizerCrueltylizer Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Originally posted by Woopin

I think you posted wrong link :)

I could run it maybe can even move hosts over to mine so it's not costing you anything that way you get your hosted webserver to yourself, been following this game a while send me a pm and we can talk more about it.
    Yeah i guess i made a little typo there.. :P

http://www.aionfan.com

The only problem with the current website is that the template i designed haven´t been updated for a year and therefor isnt showing the correct colors some places because the browsers have changed a lot in the past year.

• prosmoothyprosmoothy Member Posts: 11

Korean Aion announced the CBT gonna launch at October 27, 2007 

Running scared

• b1ackwolfb1ackwolf Member Posts: 5

Auto Assult Didnt fail they made some money of that game because alot of people tried it so money non fail

Keeping the game up and running Fail the game didnt last long and got the rating it deserved VERY POOR!

:)

--- Peter <3---

• ZagatoMKRZagatoMKR Member UncommonPosts: 263
  • sainthatesainthate Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by CaesarsGhost

CryEngine2...

So I feel the same about this game as every Unreal MMO... it's on something, that was not made to handle that sort of enviroment.  This is the Crysis engine, think of the butchering that must be done in order to make it work on a MMO scale.

correction its the "farcry engine(crytek 1 engine)" the first engine used in farcry, "crytek 2" engine is the one they used in crysis and the one they will be using for farcry 2.

the link to a good aion forumsite is here http://www.aionsource.com
    official site : http://www.aiononline.com/us/

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

ive lol´d so hard on the  "Another great from NCSOFT" part