Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join me in exploring Eve Online!

Draogan122Draogan122 Member Posts: 61

I have lurked these forums for awhile now, and I've seen a ton of threads and posts saying "I'm giving it another shot", Well, I am too. I call for pilots new and old to come and venture into the online universe known as Eve with me. We can do missions, pvp, and have good times in general.

I will be known as Remnant Gutarus, and most likely Gallente.

Comments

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

My in game name is Tyr Dominator...  Add me o your friends list and I'll give you a hand if I see you online

imageimage

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462

No thanks. I'd rather wait for JumpGate Evolution. A Space MMO that properly captures the feel of the classic Wing Commander series and not some dull spread sheet in space with a very boring turn based combat system that is Eve online.

• airborne519airborne519 Member Posts: 542

I truly miss Earth and Beyond, I hope one comes out similar to that. I wont hold my breath.

• CannesCannes Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by IAmMMO

No thanks. I'd rather wait for JumpGate Evolution. A Space MMO that properly captures the feel of the classic Wing Commander series and not some dull spread sheet in space with a very boring turn based combat system that is Eve online.

You are boring.

• BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469

I guess welcome back to eve suits you :p

Even though ive played for like 6days, im already getting settled down and the isk is rolling in steady.

I can't aid really on missions considering im a pure miner.

Though later on  i will need people for devouring asteroid belts. But that's in the future :p

Im Maleith there btw, minmatar.

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon

• EschiavaEschiava Member Posts: 485

Hi,

I am not a new player but a returning one.  pretty much all of the ties I had before have now disolved so in many ways it is as if I am starting out.  

You can find me online as Asinia Au or Eschiava Q.  I'd be happy to join you in your exploration.  I do missions/trading/PvP on Asinia and mining/manufacturing/PvP on Eschiava.

Hope to see you ingame!

• dterrydterry Member Posts: 449

-Originally posted by IAmMMO

Awesome... you've mastered copy and paste! Those Video Professor CD's must really work!

-at least reword your Troll posts - ok?

EVE rocks, with a little luck maybe Jumpgate will be fun also. Then we'll have two games to play!

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

3 more weeks and I should be with you 

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449

yaay for big guns!

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

• mosbornemosborne Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by IAmMMO

Really This clown is everywhere. I smell a jumpgate employee hmmmmm

• OzricoOzrico Member Posts: 3

I'll check this game out he's talking about as well, but I've already seen some videos and haven't been overly impressed thus far, but videos can't tell the whole tale so we'll just have to see.  It'd be a tall trick to match Eve though.

Turned based though?  You mean like Chess?  That is not Eve you silly guy. 

• HowatchHowatch Member UncommonPosts: 36

Hi Remnant Gutarus my fellow gallente pilot, welcome to EVE.

If you need any help in there feel free to convo me anytime you see me online or send me mail ingame. I myself am more of an solo lvl 4 mission runner and love to blast mission rats to pieces in my cool Hyperion BS but also are known to dabble in mining now  and then for relaxation in my nice and shiny Hulk.

If you are looking for small corp to join to learn the basics and get some support while you start again, you are welcome. We are small but friendly mission running, mining and industrial corp and we love to gang up and run missions together and sometimes even do gang up for mining operation if our corp needs particular ore for ship building or such.

Only one thing that you need to keep in mind in EVE and that is "Have fun and fly safe".

Howatch Johalla

the CEO of Johalla MegaThor corp

• f0st3rf0st3r Member Posts: 2

I too am a back into eve, I played a little back in Jan, I did the trial for 14 days hard. Started it back up again and now that I got some better ships and isk I am having more fun.  Most of my friends are play AoC now  so my corp is not active, shoot me a message in game. You will find me as Bfoster in game, im usually around poinen area doin T2 missions.

or hit me up on xfire bfoster80

Originally posted by Draogan122

I have lurked these forums for awhile now, and I've seen a ton of threads and posts saying "I'm giving it another shot", Well, I am too. I call for pilots new and old to come and venture into the online universe known as Eve with me. We can do missions, pvp, and have good times in general.

I will be known as Remnant Gutarus, and most likely Gallente.

so, how's your trial going?  trying out any faction warfare?

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

Originally posted by f0st3r

I too am a back into eve, I played a little back in Jan, I did the trial for 14 days hard. Started it back up again and now that I got some better ships and isk I am having more fun.  Most of my friends are play AoC now  so my corp is not active, shoot me a message in game. You will find me as Bfoster in game, im usually around poinen area doin T2 missions.

or hit me up on xfire bfoster80

for all new folks -- if you want a semi-guaranteed pleasurable initial experience with eve... after you've completed the tutorial, head over to the corp - Eve University.

lots of great training, usually some good people, can get you involved in all aspects of the game.