Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEOCRON

RuckupRuckup Member Posts: 111

http://ng.neocron.com/

Whys this not advertised here?  Awesome pvp game

Comments

• cooleoo12cooleoo12 Member Posts: 51

because this game has died out and hardly anyone plays it , plus the free trial requires a credit card and most of the time the download is corrupted and u have to redownload it.. and it takes forever to download.

• RuckupRuckup Member Posts: 111

can't be anymore dead than half the crap on mmorpg already, guess they didn't contribute anything.

• rasgrixrasgrix Member Posts: 169

well not much people played and told about it before it died

• VioletteViolette Member UncommonPosts: 119

Dead or not dead, it's an MMO and it should be on this website!

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512

Neocron 2 is on the games list.  If you're talking about the advertisments on the front page, those are paid for and I guess they haven't paid for any.  I went to their section here and the last think was an interview in 2006.

• charlespaynecharlespayne Member UncommonPosts: 381

Actully since last patch it has picked up and server are at 20% and you see players all over the place, i play it my self and it is best mmo at moment even thore graphics are old but the gameplay is really good and addictive too.

• BulveighBulveigh Member UncommonPosts: 39

20% ? Oo

it seems that i am not able to see the well populated VIP server :P

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

They are on the gamelist and far as I can tell still going strong, they also do advertise on the front page,  neocron has been around awhile and will still be going quietly on for awhile to come.