Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could GW be the answer?

haidonghaidong Member Posts: 12

It seems like lately MMO's haven't been doing too well. Almost every game forum i got to its all complaints about how they are quitting and the games are bad. About the grinding and all of that. I have played L2 and FFXI and am bored with both of those. But i think guild wars could be the answer. It isn't based on lvling and it seems like you always have action and strategy. But who knows, i don't.

Comments

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

Originally posted by haidong

It seems like lately MMO's haven't been doing too well. Almost every game forum i got to its all complaints about how they are quitting and the games are bad. About the grinding and all of that. I have played L2 and FFXI and am bored with both of those. But i think guild wars could be the answer. It isn't based on lvling and it seems like you always have action and strategy. But who knows, i don't.

I havent played Lineage II, but FFXI... well if your wishing to fulfil your online fantasies... leave FFXI out of them. Guild Wars WILL be the answer because it's free and it's not Runescape. Sounds good enough for me image

FFXI- Quit after 10 months
    Ultima Online- Quit after 25 months
    Ragnarok Online- Quit after a week

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there