Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem with uploading my avatars...

SarcosaSarcosa Member Posts: 2

Every time I find a GIF, or JPG image, and I click browse, then attempt to add the photo, the next thing I see says information for the developer for debugging. Am I the only one seeing this? I need help.

Love, Detest, Sadness ~ My Emotions....

Comments

• Ascension08Ascension08 Member Posts: 1,980

Yes, same thing for me. Mine is actually part of a larger picture, so I had to crop an 80x80 part of it and it has to be less than 8KB. Otherwise you'll get that error message. To check how big it is, right click the image and select Properties. If that doesn't help, sorry !

--------------------------------------
    A human and an Elf get captured by Skaven. The rat-men are getting ready to shoot the first hostage with Dwarf-made guns when he yells, "Earthquake!" The naturally nervous Skaven run and hide from the imaginary threat. He escapes. The Skaven regroup and bring out the Elf. Being very smart, the Elf has figured out what to do. When the Skaven get ready to shoot, the Elf, in order to scare them, yells, "Fire!"

Order of the White Border.

• SarcosaSarcosa Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Ascension08
    Yes, same thing for me. Mine is actually part of a larger picture, so I had to crop an 80x80 part of it and it has to be less than 8KB. Otherwise you'll get that error message. To check how big it is, right click the image and select Properties. If that doesn't help, sorry image!

Ahh... Okay, I'll try that.... Although, I thought it said in red letters that it would do that for you... Oh well.

Love, Detest, Sadness ~ My Emotions....