Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com SPAM

bigtime102bigtime102 Member UncommonPosts: 177

Whats up with all the spam this site puts out? even after unsubscribing from all the spam crap im still getting spam crap from this website. In otherwords the "unsubsribe from crap" isnt working. Fix it. Thank you.

Comments

• mrdoublerrmrdoublerr Member Posts: 269

• gathgath Member Posts: 424
    Originally posted by bigtime102

Whats up with all the spam this site puts out? even after unsubscribing from all the spam crap im still getting spam crap from this website. In otherwords the "unsubsribe from crap" isnt working. Fix it. Thank you.

Learn to create multiple "trash" mails, to subscribe to "stuff".

Never noticed any kind of spam what so ever... oh... wait... i dont use that mail

Senhores da Guerra

• buffordbufford Member Posts: 36

You getting spam is your fault, no offense. You should have at least one email account other than your main provider. your main provider should be kept for personal stuff only. Subscriptions should be tossed onto the alt account. Spam isn't new and everyone knows what spam is all about, setup an alt account now and use it they way you shuld have been all along.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Originally posted by bigtime102

never gotten spammed from mmorpg.com

you may want to click no in the contests where they ask if they can email you promotional info.  I click no and havent gotten one spam from mmorpg.com since 2003

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

Originally posted by Enigma
    Originally posted by bigtime102 Whats up with all the spam this site puts out? even after unsubscribing from all the spam crap im still getting spam crap from this website. In otherwords the "unsubsribe from crap" isnt working. Fix it. Thank you.

never gotten spammed from mmorpg.com
    you may want to click no in the contests where they ask if they can email you promotional info. I click no and havent gotten one spam from mmorpg.com since 2003

+1

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

I've never gotten spam. I get the latest news stories and replies to posts, but those are why I registered on the site in the first place. Don't post if you don't want replies and dont register if you don't want the news stories, lol.