Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nth America ONLY!!!!!!!!

rankor2rankor2 Member UncommonPosts: 115

Why is every free trial, give away and competition Nth America only?! I'll pay postage to Australia if i win a decent prize like a gpu. Surely there is some way we can all enter these trials and comps! Thoughts anyone?

Comments

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230
    Originally posted by rankor2

Why is every free trial, give away and competition Nth America only?! I'll pay postage to Australia if i win a decent prize like a gpu. Surely there is some way we can all enter these trials and comps! Thoughts anyone?

I totally agree!

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

The competitions don't bother me that much, considering the large majority are open to all territories. What does bug me, however, is that most of the free trials are North America-only. It really is frustrating and I don't see the point to it.

• rankor2rankor2 Member UncommonPosts: 115

The free trial for coh/cov got me to post. And that is the easiest thing to fix.

• Teh_ROFFLESTeh_ROFFLES Member Posts: 20

I don't really think that it's up to the guys that run the website and is probably more dependent on the sponsors that are giving away the prizes.

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Bear in mind a lot of the free trials are for games already released in other parts of the world, but have been licensed to companies in NA, for the NA audience.   Or if in NA, will be licensed to other regions.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there