Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Recommendations

bailyesbailyes Member Posts: 188

I haven't been on MMORPGs for a long time now and I would like to start playing some of the games again

What I need is some suggestions on what games to play

They have to be:

Free

Enjoyable

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Simon

Bailyes

Comments

• SineathSineath Member Posts: 224

I suggest Webkinz.  You can play at www.webkinz.com 

Only thing is, you'll have to buy a webkinz doll but they're pretty cheap.  Under 10 dollars.

• bailyesbailyes Member Posts: 188
    Originally posted by Sineath

I suggest Webkinz.  You can play at www.webkinz.com 
    Only thing is, you'll have to buy a webkinz doll but they're pretty cheap.  Under 10 dollars.

lol as i said...... "Free"

Bailyes

• sfwtboysfwtboy Member Posts: 217

Plz just pay the 15 dollars and get your self a decent game or all you will find is crap

Currently Playing:nothing Have Played: WoW GW LoTRO Last Chaos Maple story 2 Moons Lunia Perfect World Archlord Silkroad FFXI EQII Vanguard Age of Conan

• matthewf978matthewf978 Member Posts: 287

You might want to try Rubies of Eventide or Ashen Empires.

Both seem like decent free games. The player base isn't anything like some of the big P2P games though. Let me know if you happen to find any with quality equal to the 2 mentioned above and good player base, and I will join you.

Game on.

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

I'm sure you'd like this and it is FREE after all:

http://ponystars.com

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.