Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOL....the real definition of PWNED

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/09/shooting.dog.ap/index.html

lol, i love it when animals fight back

Originally posted by WizGamer
Now hear me out, its just an opinion, I don't want yours. .

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Right on!

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Yep, read that, funny. Wonder if that guy was from Florida? If the bullet had killed him, maybe the Hurricanes would stop...

• JoeBiscuitJoeBiscuit Member Posts: 57

lol. That reminded me of this video. http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=bullstrip.wmv

*Warning: Slight nudity

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Oh wow...That dude has some m4d l33t skillz.

He shoots 3 puppies, and one shoots him back by putting its little paw on the trigger?

What a sad...sad...man.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by En1Gma

/
     |
     |
     ---------------   Wonder if that guy is feeling a bit, uh, horny?

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    You're perverted...

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Finwe
    You're perverted...

Well, it's a valid question.  He's got a horn up his ass, and well, you could describe the properties of a horn as "horny".  So, is he feeling a little horny?  Technically yes. image image

Just bored as hell....

But do you know what he is saying?  "Can you hear me now?"

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726
    yeah funny stuff, saw the dog thing on the news today.

• DarqueLordDarqueLord Member Posts: 195

Perhaps this is Mother Nature's view on humanity? Puppies shooting humans, 4 hurricanes in a row, and of course the bull has made his point::::06::

Mother Earth is trying to take us out!::::30:: This is what you get when you rape the planets resources::::30::

We all are going to DIE!!!!!! And everyone will still be waiting on EverQuest 2 or Wow LOL