Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

60 day game time cards

damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449

why are 60 day GTCs going for what the 90 day ones went for, in isk, that is.

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

Comments

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

they aren't, they are currently going for 350mil ISK, 90 day cards went for 425 to 450mil ISK

imageimage

• f1sebf1seb Member UncommonPosts: 194

You can play this game for free?

Originally posted by f1seb

You can play this game for free?

Yes, by buying a game time card from another player

or you can make some ingame money by selling a GTC to another player for ingame money too

imageimage

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449

most of the time i paid from 350-380m for a 90d gtc.  i'm seeing 60 days for anywhere from 330-400m right now, and pretty much since the 60 day gtcs came out.

i guess i'm still missing the 'why' behind there being no more 90 day gtc now.

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

Originally posted by damian7

most of the time i paid from 350-380m for a 90d gtc.  i'm seeing 60 days for anywhere from 330-400m right now, and pretty much since the 60 day gtcs came out.

To equal out the subs and to reduce costs...   only having one card, against having two cards means half the manufacture cost

imageimage

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449
    Originally posted by Lonesamurai1

To equal out the subs and to reduce costs...   only having one card, against having two cards means half the manufacture cost

so instead of having 30 and 90 day gtc, there's 30 day and 60 day gtc.  

did ccp actually post that it was because of manufacturing costs?

Originally posted by Lonesamurai1

so instead of having 30 and 90 day gtc, there's 30 day and 60 day gtc.  

did ccp actually post that it was because of manufacturing costs?

No, they removed BOTH the 30 and 90 day cards and replaced them with JUST the 60day

imageimage