Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3 played already??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VOqnrhaeXIA

^^^ watch the video and forumulate an opinion please.  I honestly dont know what to believe, people have been commenting and claiming its fake but i dont know.  The man claims he has some type of cancer and got the make a wish foundation to get him play time for Diablo3 and he also claims he got to speak about ideas for the game with some devs from Blizz.

Anyone think its real? bogus?

Comments

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

I dont know, looks fake he plays for like 10 seconds then starts talking about whats going to happen in D3 and most of the stuff hes taking about is dumb.

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

it does look fake, i checked the gameplay video and matched what he was doin on the game. But it really doesnt matter i guess. Hes just telling us about fights, i would rather see the gameplay.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

I dont know if he's dying or what.. what I do know is:

-Most of the stuff he says is reatrded as fuck... makes absolutly no sence and if blizzard even thought about putting it into the game... god help us..

-The guy if a freaking retard... whats with all the "people shitting them selves, and fist fighting and shooting each other... that would be hilarious"...

Wth is wrong with some people nowadays...

EDIT: Ok, definitly a big fat full of shit retarded guy..

Jay Wilson: In the previous two games, Diablo and his two brothers, Mephisto and Baal, were the three Prime Evils of a world called Sanctuary. Where we start off in Diablo III, it’s twenty years later (after Diablo II: Lord of Destruction) and the brothers are gone, they’ve been vanquished. Essentially everyone was kind of geared for Hell to actually invade. At the end of Lord of Destruction, the Worldstone was destroyed, it left a giant crater and everyone was expecting the hordes to come pouring out of it and nothing happened. So, Deckard Cain is one of our main characters from the first two games, he’s spent the last two decades trying to find out where the last two Evils are, what they’re doing and why the invasion didn’t happen. A lot of the rest of the story focuses on Tyrael, the Angel of Justice, and what’s happened to him since that event as he was actually the angel who destroyed the world.

kotaku.com/5020721/the-man-behind-diablo-iii-talks-plot-lore-and-battlenet

So as you can see that has nothing to do with anything he said... big bad bullsh*t

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

Someone posted this on that youtube video and Im going to repost it here

"The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a 501(c)(3)non-profit organization that "grants wishes" to children (2.5 years to 18 years old)[1] with life-threatening medicalconditions. "

It doesnt look like hes under 18 years of age?

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Like I posted in youtube, he's full of shit.

He took this video http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3168465 (video halfway down) and then made it like he was playing it.  I can even tell you the scene that he stole.  It was right after the barbarian broke into the room of occultic worshippers where the narrarator said you have to kill them quickly or the demons they conjure can place you in a jam (its also right before you get to the dungeon boss...straight from the debut demo video).

What's worse is he pretends he has brain cancer and then gets to play the beta because of make a wish foundation.  What he never bothered to research first is the fact that he is about 9 years too old for Make a Wish Foundation.

I hope he gets the karma coming to him.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• RittoRitto Member Posts: 191

I checked out his profile, and the guy has made a video called "cancer is awesome" (check it out)

Also judging by his other videos, hes either

1) A liar

2) A person who does spoofs

Its in very bad taste to make up stuff, especially if it is about a life threatening disease such as cancer.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Haha, this is hilarious.

Fat ass lacking attention hahah.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

That guy reminds me of the WoW Southpark episode and people who spam Barrens chat.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Originally posted by Briansho

That guy reminds me of the WoW Southpark episode

I have brain cancer and Make a Wish Foundation lets me plays Diablo 3 a lots

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• RespyShuntRespyShunt Member Posts: 396

hahaa i love it

• EcranomicalEcranomical Member Posts: 326

God...i turned it on, then a friend messaged me on msn, so i was chatting with her. And for about 5 minutes I didn't realize that this dude was just going and going like that. IT WAS SO ANNOYING...and the amazon barbarian ship orgy...was just retarded.

I'm pretty sure its pure crap. Look when he hits esc (if its even esc - need conformation since i do not know that keyboard (g15 / g11)) takes some time before it actually pops up, and you see him glance at the esc key as to maybe hit it right on time and not make himself look like a douche.