Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rappelz our Flyff

nickman1993nickman1993 Member Posts: 287

Both games i made from the same company and i love this companie i was just wondering if Flyff is better then this game? Im looking for PvP so anyone have any opion. Also give why you dislike the other over that one.

Also consider what there doing to upgrade both of them.....

Comments

• dA_fReAKdA_fReAK Member Posts: 384

My god I cant believe you said that...

THEY BOTH SUCK!

F2P asian grinders with item shops are all the same, and they all SUCK

• xhead12xhead12 Member Posts: 4

Rappelz definetly its got 2nd age graphics.  and its more fun.

My top 5 mmorpg's
    World of Warcraft
    Cabal
    Rappelz
    Myth Wars
    Guildwars

• Sparkie24Sparkie24 Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by xhead12

Rappelz definetly its got 2nd age graphics.  and its more fun.

Just look at the graphics! FlyFF looks like an cartoon and rappelz looks serieus in the way of an fantasy world. So it's your choice. There both good games but de great differences are the graphics.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

play flyff if your ages 10-15 or a pedophile, play rappelz if your 17-whatever

both games are completely diffrent and made by diffrent companies (gpotato doent make games, they pay for the right to distribute them)

gpotato is one of the better distribution companies meaning that a GM is not a rare occurence in game and help is avaliable, although far from instant.

rappelz is a good game with many problems, for one its way too pet dependant and bugs like its an open beta, also getting the required good skills per character can be a nightmare, sometimes as job points (or is it skill points) required for your higher level skills are crazy high.  nothing sucks more than knowing you got all these awesome skills avaliable but knowing that its gonna take a lifetime to amount the needed job points. other than that its a good mature game

flyff is like 3rd grade with a substitute teacher, just a bunch of kiddies running around (yeah i tried it out whatever) not much i can say about flyff other than its a game made for kids played by kids.

• Aetern-eAetern-e Member UncommonPosts: 77

Yeah, Rappelz has skinny chick toons with breasts covering the whole screen. Talk about mature game.

• UnDeadKissUnDeadKiss Member Posts: 16
  • Drag0nBlaz3Drag0nBlaz3 Member Posts: 33
    Originally posted by dA_fReAK

My god I cant believe you said that...

THEY BOTH SUCK!

F2P asian grinders with item shops are all the same, and they all SUCK

Alright then. Make something that tops both of them and I'll be with you

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

graphic are very nice but you get less lag in flyff