Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Testservers are UP !

AOCtesterAOCtester Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 431

Funcom has put up two more testservers.  These are called livetestservers.  All the others are called Retail-testservers.

Gogo have fun next 5 months !  At least if u were so stupid to pay for 6 months at start....

And lets make one thing sure.  The closed beta testers did GREAT JOB.  Again and again those testers are beeing blamed for the state of the game at launch.  And guess what... FUncom is not correcting that.  

Comments

• bjornargbjornarg Member Posts: 175
    Originally posted by AOCtester

Funcom has put up two more testservers.  These are called livetestservers.  All the others are called Retail-testservers.
    Gogo have fun next 5 months !  At least if u were so stupid to pay for 6 months at start....

And lets make one thing sure.  The closed beta testers did GREAT JOB.  Again and again those testers are beeing blamed for the state of the game at launch.  And guess what... FUncom is not correcting that.  

Ok. Goodbye then.

• ShohadakuShohadaku Member Posts: 581

I like AOC. The combat is a blast. PVP server is lots of fun, BUT I will admit the game is a bug ridden mess to a pathetic degree. Funcom is failing and there is no excuse for the state of the game now. I think Funcom really needs to hire outside help, because they just can't seem to get the major bugs sorted.

When my 2 handed Barbarian became useless in a added bug with a patch last week I stopped playing alltogether.

Shame because AOC does have potential.

I advise everyone to stay away until things are sorted.

• jybgessjybgess Member Posts: 355

I wish funcom didnt lie to everyone .

• MordriaMordria Member Posts: 556

Oh cool! Another one of these thre......Zzzzzzzzzz....

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Originally posted by AOCtester

Hey, I was a closed beta tester.

It's not my fault ....... really .........it's not my fault.

I just can't believe how many beta testers bought this game ......... boggles my mind it does.

~Hairysun~