Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Trials In I12.....((SUCKS!!!!))

King-DKing-D Member Posts: 7

The new patchs for i12 on the trial side sucks now u cant go past lvl 12.....WHY???...u can talk in tells or BC.....WHY???Cant invite team members......WHY???.....and its alot more u cant do like have over 50k inf.....WHY!!!!! anyone have somthing to say about this???GM??? MAybe if some ppl can really make it past 12 they will see the better side to CoH because the game dont get good till around lvl 18.....but 12 u cant even get travel powers yet!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ fix this so more ppl can come play because i notice severs dont fill like it use to since then!!!

Comments

• King-DKing-D Member Posts: 7

Anyone That Votes For Trials To Have There Lvl Cap Back Up????

• WikkedbowtieWikkedbowtie Member Posts: 494

They did this for a reason. Gold sellers use trial accounts to advertise. So if you take away the tells you get less of people getting tells saying "Cheapest gold on the net! $39.95." They also like to random invite people then spout the add to whoever accepts. Subscription based games pretty much use these rules if they have an economy.

• privatep37privatep37 Member Posts: 111
    Originally posted by King-D

The new patchs for i12 on the trial side sucks now u cant go past lvl 12.....WHY???...u can talk in tells or BC.....WHY???Cant invite team members......WHY???.....and its alot more u cant do like have over 50k inf.....WHY!!!!! anyone have somthing to say about this???GM??? MAybe if some ppl can really make it past 12 they will see the better side to CoH because the game dont get good till around lvl 18.....but 12 u cant even get travel powers yet!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ fix this so more ppl can come play because i notice severs dont fill like it use to since then!!!

they have to restrict trial accounts some way. Why would they allow people playing for free to do everything a paying customer can do. You want all the features of the game, pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favourite Game
    SWG - Sabanak, Retired Jedi, Bria

Playing: Nothing

Waiting for: SWG Pre-CU

Retired: SWG, CoX, Vanguard, MxO, Guildwars, Archlord, Auto Assault, EQ2, Final Fantasy XI,
    Lineage 2, Saga of Ryzom, DAOC, WoW, AOC, WAR

• Reborn17Reborn17 Member Posts: 414

Blame <Mod edit> for  using low lvl trial accts, which are free and easy to get if deleted, to sell inf and powerleveling in spam and broadcasts.  Stopping it at 12 also adds to  the trial players desire to subscribe so they can use the cool travel powers they've seen others use and explore the rest of the game. Remember, if they buy the game, they still get their free month to boot, so they get 6 weeks of free game time, not too bad.

"The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion." -Edmund Burke

Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?"
    (Psalm 94:16)

• King-DKing-D Member Posts: 7

i really do agree with all of your suggestions

• dogdersROCdogdersROC Member UncommonPosts: 21

Certainly a noble cause, but is it working? Ive been getting more in the time since.

• DrowNobleDrowNoble Member UncommonPosts: 1,297

Anything that curtails the inf-farmers is fine with me.   The restrictions don't really bother a new player, after all you are on a trial account.  Can't honestly expect all the features when you haven't paid for them yet.

I have noticed a significant decrease in buy inf spam emails since they started this.  Normally I'd logon and have 3-5 every day waiting for me.  Now I say I'm down to 1-2 per week.