Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Celebration is broken...

Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=689042

Could this have anything to do with Pex's departure?

Comments

• MathosMathos Member Posts: 897

Yes I was reading that on the S$%K forums lol funny isn't it

• HastorHadronHastorHadron Member Posts: 187

Not really surprised at all tbh. I think there have been some recent improvements in concept--- but so far any implementation of anything other than maintenance has been less than stellar... actually now that I think about it, I guess that has remained fairly consistent...

• pdxgeekpdxgeek Member Posts: 585

It seems the current dev team can't handle anything other than endless collections and cookie-cutter instances. How sad.

• StuheroStuhero Member Posts: 143

Now thats funny. Thanks for the laughs even if you SWG devs were not tryin to be funny.

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831

Yoda on a cow....OMGoodnes! LMAO!

It is a real shame to see how the current SWG fans are treated after 5 years. Especially after staying so loyal to the community.  This symbolizes 5 years of incompetence mixed with good and bad results. I would never allow my staff to do such a thing. Has the SWG staff apologized yet?

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Originally posted by Lateris

Yoda on a cow....OMGoodnes! LMAO!

It is a real shame to see how the current SWG fans are treated after 5 years. Especially after staying so loyal to the community.  This symbolizes 5 years of incompetence mixed with good and bad results. I would never allow my staff to do such a thing. Has the SWG staff apologized yet?

The thing was missing that day because they delayed the event from the 24th until the 26th.  Had you read the entire thread that was linked in the OP, you would have seen this.  I'm sure SOE is the only company ever to delay something a few days...