Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jolt Online Review 8.4 / 10

2»

Comments

• graillgraill Member Posts: 257

8.4 with a summary like that? seems it needs a 5 or less score as i see it (living vicariously through relatives  whilst they play).

Doesnt look like i will buy this one, as warhammer is due september or aug *maybe* my brother is cancelling and going back to wow, something about more broken crafting at 60 (aoc whats the deal?), rant/this and that, and to date he said petition number 26, not answered, though i fail to see why or how anyone will wait ingame 3 to 4 hours for an answer.

As i see it from my thread cruising funcom tried to trump mythic in getting aoc out before warhammer, and in the end, they made fatal mistakes. it's hard to impossible getting folks back once you screw them over, at least that is the way i see it.

can you smell that?!!...............there is nothing quite like it.....................the smell of troll in the morning............i love that smell.

• graillgraill Member Posts: 257

Read a tidbit from a couple posters on this thread. For those thinking about reading reviews from anyone on this game, i would wait a few months before any type of good (read good) review or any type of review stating "they have done it all" is posted.

While general gameplay mechanics, those that cause bugs/crashes, fail to complete important tasks (crafting/endgame content) can be posted as fast as folks level to reach the content or lack of, its the rest of the game they missed getting there in little to no time invested that cant be talked about. While i have seen the game, played open beta, watched the hell filled nights with my bro (grin) there is no one qualified here to post anything in depth on this game yet, maybe in a few months, none currently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as a side note FUNCOM, WTH! over? a friend of mine got this reply from funcom, good laughs. had to copy it word for word.

"funcom will from time to time or during patches, change, rearange, remove or replace items ingame to include adjusting the cost of these items. It is not funcoms policy to replace money spent on items and as such nothing will be reimbursed."

me thinks they lost a second sub (grin) the ramifications boggle the mind.

can you smell that?!!...............there is nothing quite like it.....................the smell of troll in the morning............i love that smell.