Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neocron 2: Beyond Dome of York - Where is it?

-FN--FN- Member Posts: 65

Why isn't this product listed?

New Website:
http://entry.neocron.com/doy/index.html

NC2 .plan #1:
http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NeoContent&file=index&pageID=268

NC2 .plan #2/FAQ:
http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=270

NC2 Feature Summary:
http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NeoContent&file=index&pageID=190

Open Beta starts September 6th.

Release is scheduled for September 29th.

So why isn't it on the upcoming MMORPG list?

Comments

• MasentajaMasentaja Member Posts: 31

HMm good point, mail the admin about this subject, I believe he can fix this thing.

• -FN--FN- Member Posts: 65
    Already have image

:: My Brainport Post Listing ::
    :: nc.synergyxr.net: The Dynamic Neocron Resource Site ::
    :: SynergyXR: Pluto based since Feb '03 ::
    .: Playing Exclusively on Pluto Since Sept '02 :.
    .: FN the Pistol Spy :. .: FuckNut the APU :.

And let us wait then and keep thumbs up image

• DX_IntruderDX_Intruder Member Posts: 65
    Guess it should be on the list, but all I got to say is don't hold your breath.

• Celt0rCelt0r Member Posts: 67

Maybe they release it is just a glorified patch, not even an expansion.

• DX_IntruderDX_Intruder Member Posts: 65
    It was supposed to be a patch, then they decided to make it an add-on, then they decided to make it a new game, but it is really just a duplicate of Neocron 1 with about 4 or 5 new areas, and new models. They're just trying to trick people into thinking it's a new game, which it's not. That's why I would stay away from this one, guys and gals.
  • NC2-fan-boyNC2-fan-boy Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by DX_Intruder
    It was supposed to be a patch, then they decided to make it an add-on, then they decided to make it a new game, but it is really just a duplicate of Neocron 1 with about 4 or 5 new areas, and new models. They're just trying to trick people into thinking it's a new game, which it's not. That's why I would stay away from this one, guys and gals.

Its much more then just 4-5 new zones and new models. Like HackNet and PVP in the city were you usto not be able to pull out a weapon, and then there is WoC, Cant forget all the anti city epics, GLIDERS!!!.

Its much more then you think...

• ........ Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by DX_Intruder

I totally agree. It's simply NC1+expansion pack. That's it.

*edit* Meant this post for DX_intruder

People like you should just be quiet, I've seen enough ppl trying to turn people away from Neocron, let the people judge themselfs about the game, since its open beta now. Not everyone likes every thing, if you so much dislike the game, keep those emotes inside of you, nobody cares what you think about it. No offense, don't want to be hostile or anything.

And about those subjects you mentioned, get the facts straight before posting things you don't know about. Have you even tried to beta yet ?

• ReezReez Member Posts: 13

Heh to tell people to hold their neg comments on a discussion forum isn't really gonna work.

Can you keep your positive comments inside of you i am tired of hearing high praises for this game trying to get people in playing let people judge for themselves.

People DO care what people think to some degree or they wouldn't be reading a message board about it, more they would just browse the game website about it, people who are just angry due to being banned aswell, as long as it is constructive both pos/neg has it's place.

Some games i heard nothing but good hype for so went and purchased them, to find the few neg comments that were shunted down were truthful and i hated the games cuz of em and wished i looked more deeper.

Play the game don't go on peoples opinions alone, but take a-lot of the comments into the game with you when you play so you  expect/not expect certain things.

I used to have so many braincells, but forum posting has killed a-lot of them.

I used to have so many braincells, but forum posting has killed a-lot of them.

• joran420joran420 Member Posts: 27

yes there are bugs.

No its not a perfect game

But without a doubt this game is the best MMO out there imho(if you like PvP, if you dont like PvP you neocron expierience may not be very good at high levels, they do have game mechanics to opt out of PvP if you want)