Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG game request

MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

Whoaa... I never thought I would spam you guys with this question. I think ive ignored a hundred of these but I put myself at the mercy of some of you who've kept up with games.

I like to pay to play generally. It tends to be a much more complete experience.

My problem lies in that I now have several projects going on, and now that ive started serving to make money to fill in the gaps for my tuition.

Traditionally, with WoW, EQ2 and now AoC, I would raid. But with my schedual being all over the place. I can't make regularly schedualed raids.

Ive tried FPS, and its working okay, but Id like to feel some progress that isnt just my personal skill.

Price doesnt matter. But I need something that I can play by myself, and in pug groups. I need endgame that doesnt require me to schedual in several hours a couple days a week.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

Comments

• curiindicuriindi Member Posts: 488

Have you played Guild Wars?

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

yea I have guildwars, but had no feeling of progression, it was more like an FPS or an RTS in that regard.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

FFXI if you want a more challenging mmo, bit slow paced though.

Eve: Sandbox pvp, hard to learn can have some fun expirences if you get into it though

Tabula Rasa: Sci Fi RPG

Lotro: Not bad, feels alot like WoW though.

FFXI ive played, and the grind is just too much. It was good back when their was slews of players and you could pick up gear, but I went back a few months ago and it was baron.

EVE is another one ive tried. The problem for me was that I would never, ever, ever, be able to catch up.

LOTRO I currently have a lifetime sub to, so I might go back and try it again, but I hit the end of the game raiding thing and I really dont have the schedual for that any more

TR, I bought that game, the issue at the time was the total lack of cusomization. I had a new max level spy. I should probably read up on whats new. I played for about a month at launch.

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Don´t hate me on this one, but:

Did you try out Albatross 18?
    If I don´t have much time, I play some matches or tournaments (upto 30ppl) there.
    Char progess is there, it requires some skill.

Tbh I wonder, why this game is not in the gamelist yet.
    Ok, its F2P/micropayment and made somewhere in Brazil, no idea.^^
    edit: I forgot to say, it is golf.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

Munki, why not just join a casual raiding guild in your list of games that you enjoy? Most casual guilds don't have requirements for how much their players raid.

• YarosYaros Member Posts: 280

Maybe just wait for WAR?

I would deffinatly give WAR a shot once its out.

As for golf, dont think thats the game for me, thank you for the suggestion though.