Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Somone to show me the ropes?

DarkFenixDarkFenix Member Posts: 6
Hi, im going to try the free trial and go to vengence, but was wondering if any high lvl who knows alot about the game would mind helping me in game with alot of questions and stuff? :) I would appreciate it alot because i remember when i first played it was really confusing and that was one of the reasons I quit, thank you :)

Comments

• sexyape06sexyape06 Member Posts: 35
    yah if you could wait like until sept 14 i will be gladly to help show you around right now i am running on 56k until i get dsl i changed from cable internet to dsl because faster more reliable and cheaper, but yah if you want to wait i could show you the ropes unless someone else will. I remeber i was new i had someone power lvl me and all i will help same way. just reply if you want !

P4 2.6 Ghz 800 Mhz FSB 512K L2 cache
    PC 2700 Dual Channel DDR 512MB
    120 Gig 7200 rpm 8mb cache Western
    Apollo Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 256MB

P4 2.6 Ghz 800 Mhz FSB 512K L2 cache
    PC 2700 Dual Channel DDR 512MB
    120 Gig 7200 rpm 8mb cache Western
    Apollo Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 256MB

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

I actually just came back to Shadowbane for a little bit, and will stick around until the new games come out. I'm starting a new character, so you can I could hunt and I'll show you the ropes. I'm no longer technically a "high-level", because my tw r6 chars were wiped when they got rid of the old servers (They were on War server).

Just send a private message to Yeildarb in-game.

-Machiavelli