Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MY OPINION.....

OverKryOverKry Member Posts: 14

WEll im just gonna say wat i know...ehhem...this game gets boring after lvl 25-31...believe me! It takes really long to lvl once u hit the 25's..but if u hav lots of free time then go ahead, play but this game takes really long to lvl. It gets really addicting once u start..u know, getin a job then u say in ur head or out loud...WTF????yeah, u just figured that this game "sucks". but really, if u get  really addictid, u might as lvl and keep goin but wen u get ur advancement and such, but then it takes really long to lvl lik...2 days fr me but i know u can by 2x exp from the cash shop...but about the cash shop, u'll end wantin all those stuff in there and if u hav paypal...ur gonna want the stuff in there..and get it. but ull get addicted so bad then buy so much,waste maybe $100  then u relize u gotta stop.u stop...somthin new comes in the shop, and u WANT IT!!! Now the game: if u manage to go get ur 2nd advancement, ur gonna take lots of ur time tryin to lvl there.som ppl i know take lik 2 days...it takes me 2 months to lvl from 60-61.... Then u wanna quit..lol i quit at lvl 29. Tht's pretty much all i hav to say bout it but i suggest not wastin ur time even downloadin...it took me lik 1'n'a half days to download...try it ...then  uninstall it.

I'd giv it a 6/10 fr ratin it

AND UR WELCOME

imageimage

Comments

• OverKryOverKry Member Posts: 14

go ahead and do ur own opinions if ya want.Oh and a poll...

imageimage

• KAIxDEATHKAIxDEATH Member Posts: 18

I have mixed emotions when it comes to this game. I dont HATE it but the grinding is very boring and the quests are worse. I got my guy to 16, archer (pimp), and ran to the store for a card to make him look like ishida from bleach. Everyone on the game are assholes because they know im so pro and I make sure they know that. So they like to call me a newb when i tell them to fuck off when they kill my giant mushoom monsters

Anyways, the anime style is chill and the controls aint bad but this game is for no life 10 year olds and 40 yr old virgins who like hello kitty  (and maybe some 14 year olds like me that need a break from WoW).  If I had to choose, I would stick to WoW and hang with my friends in WoW cause its simple and its socially acceptable.

• Matt269Matt269 Member Posts: 124

I would give it a 7/10. The game is pretty fun starting off, but i will admit that after a while it does get a bit boring with all the grinding. The overall community is a bit young, once in a while i get little kids ksing me and talking trash to me for no reason. Like this one guy who tells me to "cc plz" and I tell him that i was there first and that he should cc. He defames me and i defame him back, I also get some of my guild to track and defame him. Anyways, the game is ok, but can get boring if you don't have good close friends you can count on.

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

The grind is hard, but for an obvious reason, 2x EXP cards in the cash shop. It pretty much forces you to use the cash shop, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

You can put out 25$ every 3 months and make your character look nice, and afford all the exp boosters you should need. Honestly the game is twice as good is you use the payshop and play past lvl 30.

All these people that say  'the game gets boring past 20' haven't even found sleepywood.

When it comes down to it, the game is free and you've got no reason not to try it.

• Matt269Matt269 Member Posts: 124

Yeah I agree with you completely. I'm only lvl 37 but it still takes me about 3 days to lvl. I do have a life so i cant spend all my time training just to lvl. Im also kind of poor so im not going to waste my money at the cash shop anymore. I have spent a cent on the game since october last year.

• mrchodykomrchodyko Member Posts: 18

maplestory is great but the exp is way too low. i did the evil sin and played a p server for a week and if you had 100x exp it would make the game a hell of a lot better. sadly to increase time playing they wil lnot do this. also, don't play on private servers. the moderators will never learn because they won't notice you gone. oh screw that, maplestory sucks, great character wise however the cash shop and low exp make it a 5/10

played WoW, GW, RO, MS, Thang, RS, RAKION, PWI, Atlantica Online, FlyFF, RF (I'll miss RF) and a fiew more.