Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beastlord Pet Graphics Changed?

DrWalnutDrWalnut Member CommonPosts: 133

If so, can I get a screenie of each BL pet?

Comments

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

They haven't updated EQ models or graphics in 6 years, why do you think they did now? They have no plans to update the EQ engine anymore. I stopped playing a month ago and it's still the same.

• svendanglersvendangler Member Posts: 9

your pic is about 6 years old look at everyone chilling at the MB

• DrWalnutDrWalnut Member CommonPosts: 133

Waterlily, I haven't played this game in more than five years and I just wanted to take a peek and see if they improved the BL, which was one of my favorite classes when I did play EQ. Thanks for the screen though; it brings back good memories.

Originally posted by svendangler

your pic is about 6 years old look at everyone chilling at the MB

Indeed, you're lucky to see a soul at the MB now.

Originally posted by DrWalnut

Waterlily, I haven't played this game in more than five years and I just wanted to take a peek and see if they improved the BL, which was one of my favorite classes when I did play EQ. Thanks for the screen though; it brings back good memories.

It's the same mostly, the nukes got upgraded and the lvl 80 pet has gotten some more AC so it can take a hit now.

For the rest they're just upgrades to paragon and everything you would expect.

• declaredemerdeclaredemer Member Posts: 2,698

Surprisingly, the population in Everquest is really increasing quite significantly.

It was great for me on Combine to run into some old friends of mine.

Speaking for myself, I love EQ's graphics.  Yes. Love.  I like the depth perception in the game, the scale, and the real-feel to it. 

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

Actually. They did change some thing. The Troll BL pet is no longer the same old alligator model from Innothule swamp. Its now the basilisk model with 6 legs.  They also have added a new tiger model in kerra isle, but It hasn't been implemented as a pet, they still use the old tiger.

Beastlord Troll pet

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• YeeboYeebo Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Originally posted by tigris67

Actually. They did change some thing. The Troll BL pet is no longer the same old alligator model from Innothule swamp. Its now the basilisk model with 6 legs.  They also have added a new tiger model in kerra isle, but It hasn't been implemented as a pet, they still use the old tiger.
    Beastlord Troll pet

Damn, I didn't know that.  I thought the stegasaurus (i.e., scale wolf) was the coolest, but the six legged basilisk is obviously far superior.  May have to roll a troll BL...

I don't want to write this, and you don't want to read it. But now it's too late for both of us.