Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which is a good subclass for an Assassin

snowytechnasnowytechna Member Posts: 185

I cant decide which subclass would be the best for my Assassin. I am confused between Elementalist, Mesmer and Monk.

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

It all depends on what build you're going for. I advise you to do some research, choose a build and a secondary profession accordingly.

The cliche'd thing most people do is check out PvXWiki which has a list of builds that generally work well and many people use.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

...It may be a good idea to watch what threads has been stickied: Guide to choosing secondary profession. Edit: Assassins can usually make the most things quite good on their own, thus whichever secondary you pick won't have such a major impact on the character.

• UltraQuackUltraQuack Member Posts: 15

Go with Elementalist. There's a nice build to farm UW with it.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by UltraQuack
    Go with Elementalist. There's a nice build to farm UW with it.

By the time it will become relevant to farm UW you'll have had a chance to change secondary profession; and Elementalist secondary won't really be helpful in the lower areas before you get a chance to switch secondary.

• SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318
    Originally posted by snowytechna

I cant decide which subclass would be the best for my Assassin. I am confused between Elementalist, Mesmer and Monk.

Actually, no one can really answer because... as you put it it's "your assassin". Depends on how you play it. Anyway you can't go wrong with anything and there is always the option to change later on. Toss a coin :D