Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for a specific game...

InunahInunah Member Posts: 51

I'm looking for a game with these specifics:

1. No fighting at all

2. Ability to Create and Play music on buyable instruments

3. Home for each player

4. No max amount of people a person can create

5. Customizeable pets

6. All sorts of little town jobs to get

7. Fully rendered 3D

8. Ability to create your characters as any species

9. Ability to have non-destructive powers/skills

10. Sandbox type gameplay (Except for jobs)

11. Vast lands and many cities and villages

12. NO PVP, PKs, or Killing whatsoever.

13. Ability to get married/divorced

14. Ability to have kids

15. Ability to be a kid

16. NO 2D WHATSOEVER

But that's just the bare basics I want.... I want it to be kinda like Harvest moon except with more than just the farming job.

I don't mean to sound like a picky jerk.... But i'm very picky about my MMORPGs.

Comments

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

M8 I think I have the game to fit almost all your needs on the list....Real life!

Honest m8 you seem to be asking for a real life in that list,I cant honestly think of 1 mmo that would cover what you need so maybe give that a go :)

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• InunahInunah Member Posts: 51

If I were asking for real life then in real life killing wouldn't exist. And there would only be small towns and villages in real life. And special powers like flying and floating stuff would exist.

But seriously why wouldn't anyone create an MMORPG that's like Harvest Moon but more fun?

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

you are way to picky you will never find an mmo if you are this picky

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

Originally posted by Inunah

If I were asking for real life then in real life killing wouldn't exist. And there would only be small towns and villages in real life. And special powers like flying and floating stuff would exist.

But seriously why wouldn't anyone create an MMORPG that's like Harvest Moon but more fun?

yes.... you can kill in real life. :)

I'm this picky because I can't find any good MMORPGs except for Mabinogi.

If there was just one site that listed every MMORPG in existance and had the full description without some bullcrap noone understands then I wouldn't even be here.

• DevourDevour Member Posts: 902

You COULD try A Tale In The Desert. It doesn't have all the features, but...

14 and 15 are done with good roleplay.

EDIT: Just ignore the Froggy. He hates anything that's not Aion.

Was Harvest Moon EVER fun? The only fun I had was in the first year or so of play, then it quickly got boring. xP

Er... Thanks..... But all features I listed or none at all.

Er... Thanks..... But all features I listed or none at all.

Second Life?

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by SgtFrog

Yes, but the death penalties suck and consequences for ganking can be really harsh as well

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

Have fun making the MMO of your dreams!

• WeareweareWeareweare Member UncommonPosts: 195

Yeah, you'd need to actually make this mmo. But, it would take too much time/money plus nobody else would play. I see an mmo with no killing to be absolutely boring unless your talking about something like o2jam.

-Best of luck: Weareweare

• caemsgcaemsg Member Posts: 105

i can tell you now that no developer or investor will even touch a game even remotely similar to that well a few bits they will stick in like the 3d rendering and what not you would have to make it your self

That's really rude, you know.

There is a such MMORPG and you're just trying to keep me away from the awesomeness.

I'm only asking for an MMORPG like this because I don't fancy death or killing. Now if you guys wanna be rude and deny  me my fun that's okay if the MMORPG in question is in closed beta and not taking any more members... But if it's not then shame on you.

There is a such MMORPG and you're just trying to keep me away from the awesomeness.

yes its all a big conspiracy and we are all in on it.....

dammmmm...you found out.....no we need a new lab-rat 

Originally posted by mike470

Originally posted by SgtFrog

Yes, but the death penalties suck and consequences for ganking can be really harsh as well

yeah...its no fun.

You guys are mean. T_T

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015

I'm only asking for an MMORPG like this because I don't fancy death or killing. Now if you guys wanna be rude and deny  me my fun that's okay if the MMORPG in question is in closed beta and not taking any more members... But if it's not then shame on you.

I'll assume you are just being funny.

There really is no game like that. The closest was the Sims online and that was discontinued. There was also the Myst game online but that was discontinued. Second Life is the closest thing I can think of.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 

I'm not being funny. I'm dead serious.

And I've already said I don't like Second Life.

So someone stop being rude and tell me this game.

It doesn't exist.

It will, likely, never exist.

EDIT: Waaaait... I think it's a troll. Flame it out? =O

I'm not being funny. I'm dead serious.

And I've already said I don't like Second Life.

So someone stop being rude and tell me this game.

I'm sorry but your request might be serious but your demeanor is coming across as petulant and rude. There is no game like this. I'm sorry.

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Trolls are for hogs.

Me i'm just PO'd that people lie to me about a simple MMORPG that exists but noone will tell me the link or the name or anything.

Trolls are for hogs.

Me i'm just PO'd that people lie to me about a simple MMORPG that exists but noone will tell me the link or the name or anything.

Ok, I have no idea why but I'll bite.

People saying that a game doesn't exist is not being rude. At best it means they truly know and at worst it means that they don't.

Your assumption that people are lying and trying to keep you from some game and your demeanor is also rude. As far as your indication that we (I?) am a troll:

a person who is deliberately inflammatory on the Internet in order to provoke a vehement response from other users

I would say that my reaction to you is because I feel that you are in some way trying to be inflammatory yourself and that your reaction to what seems to me to be accurate information is petulant and rude. I am not saying this because I want to provoke a "vehement response" I am saying it because that is how I view you.

I would also say that you are probably "trolling" yourself. I can no longer take your request seriously as I feel that you are not serious at all.

edit: nevermind, I see you are 16. I'm sorry miss but in all seriousness the game you want doesn't exist. As I've indicated, there were similar games but they were discontinued. If you use the list on the left you will see what is available. This is not to say that this site has "every" game but it seems to list many of the most popular ones.

And "no" it is not rude to tell you something that is not an answer that you expect. The game you want doesn't exist.

• doomrahdoomrah Member CommonPosts: 376

tough game to find.  don't think it exsists.  the sims was discontinued because it was all that and ppl got bored.  you are a minority and the sims online proved that.

second life is best option.  you don't like that so there is nothing and no one will build one like that because it can't get the population to pay for it.

maybe there is some type of korean f2p game out there that you can search for.

I'm not trying to be rude, it's that everyone else is sounding rude as they tell me there's no such thing.

So there.

I'm being as serious as I can be, and i'm not sure anyone knows. Maybe someone should go look. I mean, I've been looking for an MMORPG such as this for 6 years. I've already exhausted every search engine there is.

Originally posted by Sovrath

Trolls are for hogs.

Ok, I have no idea why but I'll bite.

People saying that a game doesn't exist is not being rude. At best it means they truly know and at worst it means that they don't.

Your assumption that people are lying and trying to keep you from some game and your demeanor is also rude. As far as your indication that we (I?) am a troll:

a person who is deliberately inflammatory on the Internet in order to provoke a vehement response from other users

I would say that my reaction to you is because I feel that you are in some way trying to be inflammatory yourself and that your reaction to what seems to me to be accurate information is petulant and rude. I am not saying this because I want to provoke a "vehement response" I am saying it because that is how I view you.

I would also say that you are probably "trolling" yourself. I can no longer take your request seriously as I feel that you are not serious at all.

edit: nevermind, I see you are 16. I'm sorry miss but in all seriousness the game you want doesn't exist. As I've indicated, there were similar games but they were discontinued. If you use the list on the left you will see what is available. This is not to say that this site has "every" game but it seems to list many of the most popular ones.

And "no" it is not rude to tell you something that is not an answer that you expect. The game you want doesn't exist.

she is spoilt. cant take no for an answer

any way sov..you are very well written