Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legend of Mir 3: Client Download Available

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

The official LOM3 site has finally got their download links online for the client software that beta testers require to get in the game.  It is available in a RAR download as well as via BitTorrent.

To get the client - just follow this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• reddog000reddog000 Member UncommonPosts: 121
    Unfortunately their links do not work (now and since last week).  I have a 1.5Mb DSL download rate and when I eventually got through to the .rar client file (654MB) to download it was only doing 2kbps which means that it would have taken me about 8 days to download the client.  Normally it would have taken me about an hour for a 654MB file to download.  Until more even remotely reliable mirrors are put up there is no way anyone can download the beta client image

-------------------------------------------
    Control is an illusion!

-------------------------------------------
    Control is an illusion!

• AwakeningAZAwakeningAZ Member Posts: 1
    Pfft, even worse, the BitTorrent file doesn't work for me.  I'm going to have to leave this one up to the Europeans.
  • TheHiddenOneTheHiddenOne Member Posts: 66
    ftp://217.140.42.206/client/Mir3-Build-T112.exe This is the client you want, not the RAR file and probably not what's available via BitTorrent.

Unfortunately the website is still behind the times.

• TheHiddenOneTheHiddenOne Member Posts: 66

OK, their site's now updated with a link to the proper client.

THere should still be a completely new client available w/c 13th Sept.