Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 List - Chain

12345679»

Comments

• BeldaroBeldaro Member Posts: 119

TOP 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD AVOID SAYING AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

10) What's that little red button do that I just pressed?

9) "We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House?make no mistake about it."?Washington, D.C., Feb. 7, 2001

8) I am Hitler Incarnate. This nation is the new reich of Germany. I SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD!

7) A lot of jargon, because you're bound to screw up and say something stupid when you don't mean it.

6) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

5) "Sup foos! Slap me some skin Gore u mofo, schuweet dats teh shiznit! Now down and shizzle my foonizzle biatch!"

*edit* had to add the nizzle'isms, it was lacking ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    image                              Stealin n Lubing since 1976                              image

_______________________________________________________________________________________

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

9) "We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House?make no mistake about it."?Washington, D.C., Feb. 7, 2001

8) I am Hitler Incarnate. This nation is the new reich of Germany. I SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD!

7) A lot of jargon, because you're bound to screw up and say something stupid when you don't mean it.

6) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

5) "Sup foos! Slap me some skin Gore u mofo, schuweet dats teh shiznit! Now down and shizzle my foonizzle biatch!"

4) "Now that I'm elected. I shall raise your taxes. Murder large businesses, among other things that come with me being elected....I shall lie, cheat, steal, and....raise taxes...Oh. And with those taxes I shall give it to illegal immigrants, and lazy losers that dont want to work."

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• SolomonSolomon Member Posts: 127

4) "Now that I'm elected. I shall raise your taxes. Murder large businesses, among other things that come with me being elected....I shall lie, cheat, steal, and....raise taxes...Oh. And with those taxes I shall give it to illegal immigrants, and lazy losers that dont want to work."

3) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." (not a quote I thought of I have to give credit where credit is due, George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004)

level 50 Fire/Fire Blaster
    level 44 Fire/Kinetics Controllrr
    level 36 Fire/Ice Tanker

level 50 Fire/Fire Blaster
    level 44 Fire/Kinetics Controllrr
    level 36 Fire/Ice Tanker

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

3) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." (not a quote I thought of I have to give credit where credit is due, George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004)

2) I swear Mr. President! That country was already bombed before we GOT there. Even ask Butterfinger Bill, he saw it too!

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

2) I swear Mr. President! That country was already bombed before we GOT there. Even ask Butterfinger Bill, he saw it too!

1. "Stealing? No, no, no. Stealing is such a harsh word. I call it...Governmentally funded collectors of income, that is backed by your Government which knows better then you, and you wouldn't know how to spend it. So we give it to others to spend it for you."

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• JBO1JBO1 Member Posts: 277

Top ten things you don't want to overhear as a teacher.

10) A student wispering to another "Move out of the way I can't get a clear shot of the teacher."

10) A student wispering to another "Move out of the way I can't get a clear shot of the teacher."

9) "Dude, ya, our teacher. She is so friggin hot. Uh huh...Yaaaaaa."

• DisruptDisrupt Member Posts: 296

8) "So last night, my dad said I could bring his gun to school to show everyone, gonna be sweeet."

Processor: AMD Athlon Xp 2500
    Mobile "Barton"
    Mobo: Abit NF-7
    RAM:1 GB Corsair PC3200
    Video: ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb 256 bit
    Hard Drive: 80 GB 7200 rpm Seagate "Barracuda"
    CD/RW: Lite-On 48x read/48x write/24x rewrite/8x dvd read
    Sound:7.1 Channel Sound Blaster (not audigy)
    Processor HS and Fan: Thermaltake Volcano 12+
    PSU: Antec 420 Watt
    Case: Powmax Demon ATX Style

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

8) "So last night, my dad said I could bring his gun to school to show everyone, gonna be sweeet."

7) "You know, I REALLY need an A in this class.  Can I do any, uh, *special* favors for you?" *wink*

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

--------------------------------------------

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

7) "You know, I REALLY need an A in this class. Can I do any, uh, *special* favors for you?" *wink*

[b]6)If you give me an A il give you my special gift. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The deep south? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

I thought this was overhear...

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

7) "You know, I REALLY need an A in this class. Can I do any, uh, *special* favors for you?" *wink*

[b]6)If you give me an A il give you my special gift. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

5)"Hey man, is the screen always supposed to be blue like that?"

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain