Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mouse Sensitivity

lampolampo Member UncommonPosts: 33

I searched this and didn't get much luck...here or on google.  I cannot seem to find any option to increase the sensitivity on this game.  The mouse is horrid... it takes me like 3 swipes of the mouse to do a 360 or one painful long motion.  This is the only thing keeping me from playing this game.  Does anyone have any advice?  Upping the mouse sens in windows didn't do what i need it to.  I want to be able to do a full 360 with extreme ease.  Am I nuts? I really could use some help on this one.

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

That is very strange, as the mouse sensitivity in-game for me is exactly the same as that of Windows'. Have you tried restoring all settings to default and seeing if that makes any difference?

Of course, a low frame rate can make the mouse sensitivity seem less than what it actually is. What kind of FPS are you getting? If it's low try lowering the graphics a bit and see if that helps

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Lydon
    That is very strange, as the mouse sensitivity in-game for me is exactly the same as that of Windows'. Have you tried restoring all settings to default and seeing if that makes any difference? Of course, a low frame rate can make the mouse sensitivity seem less than what it actually is. What kind of FPS are you getting? If it's low try lowering the graphics a bit and see if that helps image

I don't really have much to add except to say what Lydon already said; I got the same mouse sensitivity in game as that of Windows. My suggestion would be simply raise the sensitivity for windows... Additionally if you click X while in game you will do a 180 degree turn and if you click (and hold) Z you will look backwards.

• lampolampo Member UncommonPosts: 33

Well its definitely not an FPS issue, it runs 60 frames constant.  I also cranked the sensitivity up in windows but the increase was not that dramatic.  i'll mess with the defaults some more and see what happens.  I'm just used to playing mmo's where i can run along and swing the camera and its super sensitive.  Thanks for the advice though.