Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Kitty Online (HKO) Open Beta

melolomelolo Member Posts: 2

Anyone waiting for the HKO Open Beta?? Or who has been a Closed Beta testers??? Let's chat here!!!

Comments

• SareSare Member Posts: 104

OH GOD NO! THEY MADE A HELLO KITTY ONLINE GAME? The world will explode because of this game, so thanks to whoever created it, you've doomed us all, I suggest we all just run around and scream until our heads fall off, that way we will not fall into the kitty doom... but I may play it to see how bad it really is

Everything has it's time. You have five minutes. Run.

• ragnarokekragnarokek Member Posts: 134

typical response from a "i like uber blood and gore hack n slash mmorpg with ultra high grafix 3d realistic but no gameplay but i just got suckered by the hype and it makes me feel that i am cool coz in real life im a pimpled 14 year old geek with no real friends" type of gamer.

booyah!

• BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

That was awsome.....And I was trying for ever to get a key for that game for my daughter...

• lobstercrablobstercrab Member Posts: 18

im waiting for more screenshots...

• lobstercrablobstercrab Member Posts: 18

probably gonna wonder how there gonna stop spammers and griefers on this game though?..

..I can just see the chat channel cloged-up with "selling 90 pink-bows for 700 cherry drops each" or local chat with people saying " F U " or any othere way to get around the profanity filters..

• heathenkniteheathenknite Member Posts: 15

hello kitty is awsome wtf is all your problem with hello kitty, the show is great and this will be fun for all the kids to play.How many games do they come out that isn't fun for kids anymore? or at least somthing without intense violence besides the fact it has to be good? Give this game a chance and it will be more funner than you guys think.

• vidribbinvidribbin Member Posts: 54

yeah hello kitty wow style, grinding for items like teddy bears lol, not gonna happen, this is bad news.

and if u say this game aint like that then why is it in mmorpg.com .

catch them whilst they are young :)

• heathenkniteheathenknite Member Posts: 15

what are you trying to say? this game is like an mmorpg but great for anybody who is a fan and want somthing to the time, also its not just grinding.ever consider the pink graphics that are cool!!!

• havelhavel Member Posts: 36

So now that the closed beta is over, when is the open beta finally going to start?!

• bbegirlbbegirl Member Posts: 61

I want to know as well! Curious minds need to know, there have been new screenshots

• julez79julez79 Member Posts: 19

I've heard there will be an open beta definitely before the end of this year! However that could be as much as 4-5 months from now, I cant wait that long!!

--------------------------
    JULIE xx

• ElynoleElynole Member Posts: 1

I've been playing games at a professional level for 3-4 years now, and playing games ALOT longer than that.  From MMO's to FPS's to RTS's...anything with competition.  I can't wait for this game to go open beta, I was pretty disappointed when I didn't get closed. 

Anyone stating that this game is going to be lame just do to it being Hello Kitty should check themselves.  I mean...we've all played mario right?  He's a plumber with an annoying brother that rides a green dinosaur and eats mushrooms...how much lamer can games get? exactly...so STFU kthxbi :)

Mouse: Logtiech G5 Gaming Mouse
    Motherboard: EVGA nForce 680i T1 edition
    Graphics: EVGA GeForce 8600 GT 512MB
    Harddrive: WD Raptor 74GB SATA HD 10K
    Memory: OCZ 2GB PC8500 DDR2 1066MHz Nvidia SLI
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.0ghz
    DVD-Drive: Lite-On 20x DVDRW Super-Multi Lightscribe
    PS: OCZ 700w GameXStream Power Supply

• RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622
    Originally posted by Elynole

I've been playing games at a professional level for 3-4 years now, and playing games ALOT longer than that.  From MMO's to FPS's to RTS's...anything with competition.  I can't wait for this game to go open beta, I was pretty disappointed when I didn't get closed. 
    Anyone stating that this game is going to be lame just do to it being Hello Kitty should check themselves.  I mean...we've all played mario right?  He's a plumber with an annoying brother that rides a green dinosaur and eats mushrooms...how much lamer can games get? exactly...so STFU kthxbi :)

there are 20 of these mmos like kitty online that uses the same game engine if you have never tried one of them and simply trying this game cause you saw it on south park you fail at life

• georgebinggeorgebing Member Posts: 15

I did not get a chance to play the open beta, but I will have to try it when it's out there, I do not know of any other major branded mmorpg (real one) that is actually free to play?

• typhoonwintyphoonwin Member Posts: 11

Hey, is that you Bill?

• bbegirlbbegirl Member Posts: 61

so in other words, nobody knows exactly when?

Judging from the various posts we might be looking months from now, I'm certainly hopeful!

• webfashionwebfashion Member Posts: 6

Yes, I can't wait! I just posted up a screenshot from the website, it's cute!

• webfashionwebfashion Member Posts: 6

rumor has it that it's only a month away

• saint4Godsaint4God Member Posts: 699

They have a link to 'downloads' but says they're not ready just yet.  From what I know of English composition, "not quite there yet " is vernacular that implies "coming soon".  Assuming the author is familiar with the colloquialism, I'm thinking within a few weeks or months as well.  When it opens, I'll give it a shot because it is free to play. 

• havelhavel Member Posts: 36

Well the closed beta is over, I've tried it, the game was surprisingly mature and well baked. No crashes or funny bugs, but only one world was open so it wasn't that big of a map, so I'd say they should be ready soon IMO.

• hkfoodhkfood Member Posts: 7

What language would the open beta be released in first?

• saint4Godsaint4God Member Posts: 699

It looks like English in the screenshots.  Not sure why they'd release it here otherwise unless it's super-easy to understand.

• zuzzuu444zuzzuu444 Member Posts: 2

Will it be wide realese or just north america?

Originally posted by saint4God

It looks like English in the screenshots.  Not sure why they'd release it here otherwise unless it's super-easy to understand.

I noticed some chinese characters in some of the screenshots but that's likely to be the origin, clearly the website is all in english tells me this is intended for an english (speak US) market.