Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

possibly buying GW soon

BranXBranX Member UncommonPosts: 79

prolly gonna buy it but my mom wants me to play trial first so can someone please pm me a trial key

thanx

Comments

• BranXBranX Member UncommonPosts: 79

please somebody i need a trial key my mums not gonna buy me it unless she sees wat its like

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Why may I ask? There's no blood or gore or anything..the rating is 12+.

• BranXBranX Member UncommonPosts: 79

its not that its just my moms picky and she wants to no if i will like it first.

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by BranX

its not that its just my moms picky and she wants to no if i will like it first.

Well, that makes sense at least

imageimage

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Lonesamurai1
    Originally posted by BranX its not that its just my moms picky and she wants to no if i will like it first.

You're mom is quite smart. But it seems to me like there's many asking for trial keys here, and none handing them out; you may want to ask somewhere else too.

• endlesoneendlesone Member Posts: 109
    Originally posted by Godliest

Originally posted by Lonesamurai1

Originally posted by BranX

You're mom is quite smart. But it seems to me like there's many asking for trial keys here, and none handing them out; you may want to ask somewhere else too.

first i apologize i ran out of Guild Wars trial keys and still hopgin that i can get more keys coz i think i have given away 40-50 keys here and in the other forums so as soon as i get my hands on them ill be sending them out