Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most boring game ever?

KivotKivot Member Posts: 44

This game has to be one of the most boring game there is. Here's why.

- Clan system sucks

- Music sounds like crap

- No partying/teaming

- All you do is click.

- Non members get a small, small world

-Non members have only 18 quests in the game

- A waste of life

- Ages 6-10 play this

- No PK

- Graphics are crap

- All the armor and weapons look exactly the same just diffrent color

- Lose your stuff when you die

- Still sucks even if your a member

Sorry Runescape fans. But, I'm just suggesting you guys not to waste your life and money playing this.

Comments

• Matt269Matt269 Member Posts: 124

Runescape sucks now for all of the reasons listed above. Too bad. It used to be a good game. As for some alternatives to runescape. There's guild wars, everquest, maplestory, WoW. Pretty much every other MMORPG out there. What I think really sucks about runescape is the terrible customer support and downdates. They all suck. Jagex is completely communist. Why the heck would they ruin there game just to make more money off all the RWTers that are gone.

• exel134exel134 Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by Kivot

This game has to be one of the most boring game there is. Here's why.
    - Clan system sucks
    - Music sounds like crap
    - No partying/teaming
    - All you do is click.
    - Non members get a small, small world
    -Non members have only 18 quests in the game
    - A waste of life
    - Ages 6-10 play this
    - No PK
    - Graphics are crap
    - All the armor and weapons look exactly the same just diffrent color
    - Lose your stuff when you die
    - Still sucks even if your a member
    Sorry Runescape fans. But, I'm just suggesting you guy not to waste your life and money playing this.

boring to you but there are still people who play it 150k people too 

and there is people over 20 who play runescape

hmmmm

• Ascension08Ascension08 Member Posts: 1,980

If you come spoiled from the world of MMOs like WoW, EQ2, EVE...all these big hitters...then of course you'll think it's boring. But it's a great first MMO, believe it or not, because it has a low monthly sub (free version isn't really worth it) and has many skills and things to do. Yeah they should bring back the Wildy so I think Jagex is going in the wrong direction but for graphics and music, it's not like they have a huge million-dollar dev team. Hell ONE guy makes ALL the music and sound effects, give him a break .

--------------------------------------
    A human and an Elf get captured by Skaven. The rat-men are getting ready to shoot the first hostage with Dwarf-made guns when he yells, "Earthquake!" The naturally nervous Skaven run and hide from the imaginary threat. He escapes. The Skaven regroup and bring out the Elf. Being very smart, the Elf has figured out what to do. When the Skaven get ready to shoot, the Elf, in order to scare them, yells, "Fire!"

Order of the White Border.

• exel134exel134 Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by Ascension08

If you come spoiled from the world of MMOs like WoW, EQ2, EVE...all these big hitters...then of course you'll think it's boring. But it's a great first MMO, believe it or not, because it has a low monthly sub (free version isn't really worth it) and has many skills and things to do. Yeah they should bring back the Wildy so I think Jagex is going in the wrong direction but for graphics and music, it's not like they have a huge million-dollar dev team. Hell ONE guy makes ALL the music and sound effects, give him a break .

yup

hmmmm