Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turn For The Worse

XxVespanexXXxVespanexX Member Posts: 19

Im not here only to praise 9dragons constantly for it has many faults true there is not a TON of new content after lvl 80 but there still is also the Adds in the game are bad i do agree there, It seems though this morning they did the unthinkable they put an add system into teh game that takes 1/4 of your screen up unless you buy the prenium package, but have no fear for i have talked with [VGM]Carnage and have been informed this patch will most likly be removed due to an outrage and wave of angery users suh as myself, i was also told [GM]Phew is fighting to have the patch removed right now in a meeting amungst the acclaim Managers so hold tight.

t(^.-)z bite me -,...,-

Comments

• amienamien Member Posts: 1

In my opinion, even if they fix the new advertisement rubbish(and god knows this game is finished if they dont) , they have lost trust of the community by testing a defunct system on official servers without any notification, and without consulting the Player Advisory Board, Which was formed for this very reason. Many players have already quit, some suffering from siezures due to the blinking adverts that insult your intelligence beyond repair.... 

• TrashcantoyTrashcantoy Member Posts: 827

and the ad system is still there.. and i heard the xp rate is still the same.. so i guess all CS players left by now? :P since they hardly get 0.01% a kill.... i stopped at the right moment i c

anyway.. good luck to those that still play ;)

MMOs currently playing: -
    About to play: Lord of the Rings Online
    Played: Anarchy Online (alltime favorite) and lots of f2p titles (honorable mentions: 9Dragons, Martial Heroes, Dekaron, Atlantica Online)

• cabalrocscabalrocs Member Posts: 4

i agree. those ads suck

• TrashcantoyTrashcantoy Member Posts: 827

well i saw theres a big update coming out soon, with the ice map and new xp rates for cs players.. and most of all a new ad system! lets hope they remove that huge adbar now and i might reinstall just to check the game out again

MMOs currently playing: -
    About to play: Lord of the Rings Online
    Played: Anarchy Online (alltime favorite) and lots of f2p titles (honorable mentions: 9Dragons, Martial Heroes, Dekaron, Atlantica Online)

• Lady_FeiLady_Fei Member Posts: 17

The advertisements are the least of what's wrong with this game.

• Advertising is annoying in the game, but i guess thats what you get with the free version.

• allanoreallanore Member Posts: 20

I left the game a long time ago because of the advertising in it. They most likely won't remove the advertising because that is their bread and butter or a source of revenue for them. Very annoying those advertising pop ups were indeed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* HP m9250f (Intel Quad Core 6700 / 4 Gig RAM / Nvidia 8600GT / Vista 64 Bit)

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

Yeah I hated those ads. My connection and computer sucks enough and the ads just slowed my computer down and blocked my view of things at times. Sometimes I lagged too.

• fairerfairer Member Posts: 8

LOL looks like im gonna have to go to every topic and say "THE ADDS ARE GONE NOW" ^_^

• asdqwertyasdqwerty Member Posts: 20

Adds are gone as of patch 80. Not exactly sure how they're getting money now (they cant possibly fund the game completely off of item mall)

• ChirugaiChirugai Member UncommonPosts: 304

Locked due to necro'ing. 

Fortune favours the bold.

This discussion has been closed.