Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post your Spore Critter

DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Took him down for complaints. Sheesh. Will post another.

Comments

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

i100.photobucket.com/albums/m2/Murais/Spore%20Critters/CRE_-067e3d47_ful.png

Anyways, this is mine. I think it looks cool, albeit maybe a bit unoriginal. If you look closely, I gave him a Fu Manchu beard.

i100.photobucket.com/albums/m2/Murais/Spore%20Critters/CRE_Myngor-067dea2e_ful.png

Another cool one, my first. I think he actually came out pretty good for me not realizing that you can change body mass with the mouse wheel when I first made him.

• wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346

is spore creature creator free? if it is does anyone have a link do download?

• JustBeJustBe Member Posts: 495

Just release the game tbh but I know they'll charge for every little thing cus will right is a cunt and doesn't care what EA does to his products.

----------------------------------------
    Talking about SWG much?

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

So like.. whats the point of this game once you make your critter

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Justbe, the games not ready. Not even close to being fully done. There still debuging alot of the features so cool your jets. EA was pushing to release it back last year and it was Will and Carol which pushed to have it delayed another year because they wanted to make sure it ran right. So Id say he cares a rather lot. As can be noticed in his involvement with the Simcity and the early and Mid Sim franchise products.

Im not sure how its to surprising they are charging for the Creature creator as well. The opportunity to get involved with the early development of a games property is rather unique and worth a pretty cent Id say.

My only beef with EA is with a few of there other franchise products. Namely some sports games. Other then that Im tickled pink.

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

Here is one I made with the free trial.

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

I have to be honest, this all looks pretty stupid to me.  Spore will be about making dumb lookin cartoon animals ?

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216
    Originally posted by Airspell

I have to be honest, this all looks pretty stupid to me.  Spore will be about making dumb lookin cartoon animals ?

Your supposed to make your creature and its supposed to evolve from the earliest tribes of your species, to a very technological society that can go into space. You watch them evolve and you can control the climate and what not ..... Imagine Black&White but with better graphics ... more features ..... and a MUCH bigger scale

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811

They added secureROM to spice things up a bit.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

My favorite one is the first one. I had much more eyes before, but then I realized that a ball with one leg and just eyes may not survive...

You can check my early creations at www.spore.com/view/profile/Jahnri.  My whole idea was creating lifeforms which essentially are one species which Metamorp into a whole ecology. My first creation was the Mostruk. Its somewhat like a Rhino and a Buffalo which distinct Amphian bodystyles. The Nhuren is a predatory insect of the Ghet collective. The Ghet itself is the landphase of the 1st stage.

Eventually I plan on having Land, air and sea gets, Divided between Mammalians, insectiods and amphibians. No birds or reptiles persay. Although there is a quasi reptile on the planet Hjur which is a bit of a dead end species. Looong story there. I LOVE THIS GAME! Ill probably take my vacation in september:

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I got to try this out, but I don't think my computer can handle even a trial.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• upallnightupallnight Member Posts: 1,154
    Originally posted by vinzone

My little buddy.
    images.mmorpg.com//images/galleries/full/252008/6bcc4c12-ba4e-451c-a843-5583a0ab6b5b.JPG

I like that one!  Good job.  

I"m downloading it right now.  I can't wait. 

--------------------------------------
    image image

• SareSare Member Posts: 104

I'm going to make a super race that looks exactly like the koopas

• SareSare Member Posts: 104

My first one turned out great!

(my first one was the small one, the other ones are just the ugly ones i made)

I plan to make many more.

Finally I have a critter I want to show off Meet Lhus Gami!

www.youtube.com/watch She is one of the more unique creatures I made albeit I have a number of others I have in the works. Oh and Lucy took me 5 minutes to make. Still a work in progress:D

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

mine...

i think i messed up somewhere

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616
    Originally posted by Vendayn

That pic disturbs me each time I see it...
    and here is someones creation (not mine), its a Bowser
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rqIAZZwPKE

That one is pretty well done. There are a lot of things you can make with this Creature Creator. Take a look at this.

Caracreature

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Originally posted by altairzq

They added secureROM to spice things up a bit.

Surprised how far people will go to make a good thing look bad.

I've been waiting YEARS for this game, and it's really everything I was hoping for.  To answer your questions, Spore is about survival, exploration, conquest, and many deviations of each.  From what I'm to understand through the forums each creation made with the creature creator will be an inhabitant of one of the many, many planets you will visit when you've reached the space exploration stage.

That means one of my creatures may be on one of the planets in your solar system. 

This game has taken character creation, building creation, vehicle creation, and a number of great and different playstyles and meshed them into one game unlike anything that's ever been done before.

• VladarionVladarion Member UncommonPosts: 204

I feel my creature's lore(s) are one of the great things about them so if you wish to see it go to www.spore.com and search for Freshman, my creations are under that name.  Some of them suck yes, but a lot of them were made in the demo before i bought the retail version.

The Golden Snitch:

The Salvion:

Magnadon:

Although fearsome in appearance, the Madnadon is quite docile.  They travel in herds and graze in large forests.  Their diet consits of large trees to small bushes.  When threatened they will run in fear sometimes even killing their young.  At first it was thought these creatures used calls to communicate, but further investigation shows that two large pores on the underbelly give off smells which can warn the herd or just show emotions.

Evolved Magnadon:

I will be making more today.  Hope you all enjoy them : )

edited:  And here they are, i've also decided to add descriptions to them.

Malaceion:

Back:

Inigi:

Surprisingly, this little race is quite intelligent if not brilliant.  They dwell underground, digging tunnels constantly to expand.  The race has not seen a war among themselves in over 200 years and during that time have advanced their technology much further than most races.  The Underdwell, the Inigi's capital city, is the heart of the race and also harbors the race's king, Jaxon.  The race is currently working on moving to new planets to terraform and further their race.

Frocazog:

This race lives underwater where it dwells in dome colonies made of a thick mucus they excrete themselves.  The race is known for it's trade skills and have been know to talk people into giving the shirt of their own backs...literally.  Beware, rumor has it that this race of people put spells on people with their speech alone, putting the person in a trance.

adding more descriptions later, gotta go to my bday party lol.