Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help with Clicksaver

h3cklerh3ckler Member Posts: 1

I downloaded Click saver and i put it in the anarchy online file. I did the database thing without AO running and followed a guide for everything else and every time i hit start buying agent clicksaver hits request mission only once it doesnt do the designated 50 that i want it to and i dont know why it is doing this. Please can someone help me

Comments

• BrezjnevBrezjnev Member UncommonPosts: 98

Best Clicksaver guide I knew: http://www.marquentein.dk/clicksaver/

If I remember correct there are a couple of things that can cause that to happen:

1) You have erroneous mission searching settings. But since you read a guide I presume that is not the case.

2) Your mouse cursor is in the wrong place and you never pull your first set of missions. But again, since you read a guide I presume that is not the case.

You should see the in game mission terminal and the Clicksaver window update with the new missions at the same time, only after this update CS will click again for new missions. If the missions show up in game, but not on the CS window it probably is 3)

3) CS doesn't get info from the gameclient. This is either caused by a wrong path in CS or by an old "aohook.dll" (aohook.dll makes the link between the AO client and CS I think, sometimes changes to the client can cause it to stop working). The path is easily corrected. Finding an up-to-date aohook.dll file is another matter. I haven't played AO in 6 months so I can't help you with that.