Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earth Eternal

AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

A very refreshing change to the mmo world.

eartheternal.com

I think its one of the most promising ideas I've seen in a while. No doubt that the game will have a large furry community, but unlike most people, that idea doesn't bother me.

Comments

• gathgath Member Posts: 424

The only thing setting me back on that idea is, it's browser-based.

I hate 3D made on the browser

Senhores da Guerra

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650
    Originally posted by gath

The only thing setting me back on that idea is, it's browser-based.
    I hate 3D made on the browser

That worried me at too first, but after looking at the screen shots and watching the posted video it seems smooth enough. It actually looks like an animal crossing knock-off with combat

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

It's from iron realms so if it's not class-skill(hybrid system) based I'd be surprised, and if it's not RP based I'd be surprised again.   If it's not cash shop I'd be surprised but not very since there's a differance between text and pretty pictures.  After work I could probably search my inbox and bring up about 17 newsletters atleast since it's been in developement for a while.

From stuff that I remember off hand there will be a groves type ability for every class, though instead of being world based it'll be instanced.  Also there will be no humans everyone is furry/scaled.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• JosherJosher Member Posts: 2,818

A refreshing change that most people don't want...it makes WOW look like an NC-17 film=)  I'm thinking a certain group of people who dress up as animals on weekends will really love it.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Despite who it may attract, Ive got to give a hand to the devs, I checked their forums and quite a few of the posts are from the devs asking what the players want!

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

Originally posted by paulscott

It's from iron realms so if it's not class-skill(hybrid system) based I'd be surprised, and if it's not RP based I'd be surprised again.   If it's not cash shop I'd be surprised but not very since there's a differance between text and pretty pictures.  After work I could probably search my inbox and bring up about 17 newsletters atleast since it's been in developement for a while.
    From stuff that I remember off hand there will be a groves type ability for every class, though instead of being world based it'll be instanced.  Also there will be no humans everyone is furry/scaled.
    The game is no longer under Iron Realms, it was moved to Spark Play.

The groves are also homes, similar to vanguards, but you get land as well.

• gathgath Member Posts: 424
    Originally posted by Josher

[...] I'm thinking a certain group of people who dress up as animals on weekends will really love it.

Arent those the same people playing the Elf race on the other games?

Senhores da Guerra

Originally posted by gath

Originally posted by Josher

[...] I'm thinking a certain group of people who dress up as animals on weekends will really love it.

Arent those the same people playing the Elf race on the other games?

Quite Possible.

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

I'd also be willing to bet that the game is likely to be heavily cash shop based... there's still those affilitions to iron realms after all, home of the $500 PvP character.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

Originally posted by paulscott

I'd also be willing to bet that the game is likely to be heavily cash shop based... there's still those affilitions to iron realms after all, home of the $500 PvP character.

Actually, they are hoping to keep cash shops out of this game. I hope they stick to it.