Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PC and the game settings

sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489

Anyone else having framerate issues even though your PC is way over the recommended requirements? I got an AMD 64 3000+, 1GB of ram and 6600GT 128MB. I played the game on medium settings and the fps is usually 64 but in some places it drops to 32 and in like bigger battles it can even drop to 20. Is this normal or is it possible that my drivers are too new?

Comments

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

You have an older system, so thats normal

• sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489

How is that normal if WoW runs better in heavy fights and that game is also basically at high settings? Either it's badly optimized game or something else, it can't possibly be because the hardware is not good enough.

Originally posted by sushimees

How is that normal if WoW runs better in heavy fights and that game is also basically at high settings? Either it's badly optimized game or something else, it can't possibly be because the hardware is not good enough.

I don't understand. You are getting 64 FPS on a 3 year old computer and you are complaining?

You couldn't even play AOC on your computer.

Originally posted by ghoul31

Originally posted by sushimees

I don't understand. You are getting 64 FPS on a 3 year old computer and you are complaining?

You couldn't even play AOC on your computer.

Because my PC is 3 years old even though it's way over the recommended specs, then you think it's totally normal to have weird framerate drops? Sorry, I just thought there would be a solution to this issue but judging from your rash replies, I guess there isn't one. Also, I did play AoC on my PC, so you're wrong.

You played AOC on that machine?  I bet you got 2 FPS .

No, actually it was higher but I give up with this thread.