Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[A-PvP Crushridge] Dark Moon Templars 9/9 BT 2/6 Sunwell Recruiting

EliniellEliniell Member Posts: 25

Dark moon Templars (Crushridge) Is currently seeking the following classes.

http://www.darkmoontemplars.com/

High demand classes:

- Restoration Shaman

- Rogue

- Fury Warrior

All other classes are welcome to apply, exceptional applications will not be ignored. You must have a strong understanding of your class.

All server transfer's will be given a 1 month trial upon acceptance of the application.

What to expect:

We are a casual raid guild that does in 3 days what most guilds cannot accomplish in 5 or more.  We expect every member to come prepared with an active knowledge of each encounter we currently engage in.  We don’t put up with laziness or lackluster performance in this guild.  Our raid times are 5:30 invites 6-10pm Mon/Tues/Wen. We are not here for server first or world first. We are loot council, your attendance and performance will directly effect loot received. We consider ourselves the best option for those skilled players who cannot handle long raid weeks. We are a mature guild so if you have a bedtime please do not apply.

If you are looking for end game but unable to handle a hardcore 6 night raid week this is the place for you.

If you fall into the following please do not apply.

- Unable to control Gorefiend adds.

- Unable to be on time without a prior post.

- Unable to bring food/pots/flasks to a raid.

- Unable to have a stable connection.

- Unable to have a sense of humor.

- Unable to handle foul language.

- Unable to put in that extra effort.

- Unable to understand common sense.

- Unable to speak on Vent.

I'm looking forward to your applications and feel free to contact the following people in game.

Trihugger / Armd / Bobomage / Flemtality / Eliniel

valiance-fc.enjin.com

Comments

• EliniellEliniell Member Posts: 25

bump for the hell of it

valiance-fc.enjin.com

bump away!

valiance-fc.enjin.com

Hello healers, apply today for great fun!

valiance-fc.enjin.com

Bump, WTB healers still.

valiance-fc.enjin.com

Hi alliance, how are you this morning?

valiance-fc.enjin.com

Hello

valiance-fc.enjin.com

bump

valiance-fc.enjin.com

bump

valiance-fc.enjin.com

Hello!

valiance-fc.enjin.com

Bump.  Still looking for more healers!

valiance-fc.enjin.com
  • VladarionVladarion Member UncommonPosts: 204

I'd like to let people know this guild's attitude towards people ingame.  I decided i would try to go there and level up a character to 70 and help them out with a tank.  I have experience in taking, i know what to do and how to play.  I currently have two 70s on another server and i was coming to this guild's server for a new start, but when i logged on and talked to Trihugger the convo went as follows:

Me: Hi, i was just wondering if you would take me into the guild.  I was planning to level this character up to level 70 and then raid with you guys if that's ok.  I can play another class, but warrior is what i prefer.  Also is anyone in your guild leveling alts or other characters that i can level with.

Him:  "I can take you, but i'm not looking for new 70s.  I do not want to run a new 70 in bs greens through instances to get him shit he needs just so he can catch up to us.  You are virtually useless to me due to the fact that you would be a waste of time once you got to 70 and i don't have the patience to do that shit anyways." (this was 2 tells merged into one)

Me: Way to get members, i'll be sure to let the people at the forums know your attitude towards people wanting in this guild and in general.

/camp

This guild is not a guild you want to be in.  If someone wants members they will try their best to find members.  All he had to say is "well sorry, but i am just looking for 70s on my server or xfers."  Instead he was rude and basically an all out asshole for what he said to me.  I do have to say at first i thought he was nice, but then he turned it all around.  Anyways, this is just my fair warning about the guild and i do hope those looking for a new guild, find a guild out there who is not rude and are actually nice people to be around.

Thanks!

bump, and please keep your whining to yourself, we have no problem taking in recruits even if they are slightly undergeared.  You should have realized before even talking to Tri what the response would be.  I don't know of too many guilds with BT and MH on farm that would honestly even consider taking in someone who isn't even 70 yet on the char they are trying to apply with.

valiance-fc.enjin.com

bump

valiance-fc.enjin.com

bump

valiance-fc.enjin.com

bump

valiance-fc.enjin.com

bump

valiance-fc.enjin.com

bump

valiance-fc.enjin.com

Updated!

valiance-fc.enjin.com
  • RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by Eliniell

bump, and please keep your whining to yourself, we have no problem taking in recruits even if they are slightly undergeared.  You should have realized before even talking to Tri what the response would be.  I don't know of too many guilds with BT and MH on farm that would honestly even consider taking in someone who isn't even 70 yet on the char they are trying to apply with.

Are you serious?  I understand completely that a guild may not want to take someone new in thats fine. But if thats the case, its good to post it with your original OP.  I have started new characters on fresh servers and hit 70 within a month, and then got geared within a few weeks later, so lets see 1 month and 2 weeks lets say if you know what your doing. That really isnt that big of a deal (and thats based on casual gaming) so you wait for someone to level up? Big deal?  Find someone else as a temp while they do it. But your responses on here after that previous post is rediculous.

*edit* Updated to not sound as mean as originally posted.