Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im going to say this.

downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

the server is freaking crowded atm

Comments

• GishgeronGishgeron Member Posts: 1,287

Originally posted by downtoearth

the server is freaking crowded atm
       I'm just now running the DL and install...so I won't get to see it until the early morning hours today.  I'm hoping to be impressed...the crafting and tradeskill stuff actually sold me on trying it out.  Being 2-d means so little to me...I still play legend of mana :)

I bet the servers are less crowded by then...its always that way here.  My hours are the hours were most of working america and student america are long gone...even 3rd shift people are sleeping. 

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

it still pretty crowded Oo

it still pretty crowded Oo

I noticed lol

But, truth be told...if you go to the random encounter zones its not a problem at all.  No mob competition in those areas because there are no "mobs" mostly.

Hey...how the bloody hell do you capture a monster????  I can't figure it out.  Also, where are coconuts?

EDIT:  By the way downtoearth...don't be worried I'll drag my DF stuff over here.  Any differences we have there will stay there.  I think you and I will have some nice talks in this forum about this game.  I'm having a blast with it right now.

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

Yay for some reason i like it too.

DF is df  as long as they dont scam anyone i dont care what they do or how they do it : )

but yea thsi game is def diffrent

whats your in game name?

Yay for some reason i like it too.
    DF is df  as long as they dont scam anyone i dont care what they do or how they do it : )
    but yea thsi game is def diffrent
    whats your in game name?

Gish, what else :)

I chose the male avatar, made him deep blue with some icy blue hair.  I'm currently using that girl you find near the tree as my mount lol.  He's wearing a red loincloth at the moment for armor...I found it fitting heh.

We'll have to be sure to compare notes on this one, I think that it may go somewhere.  Even if it doesn't...I'd like other guys to look at these concepts and make something good from them if it doesn't.

Whats your ingame name?

• sukura007sukura007 Member Posts: 20

The color of my hair is green, shinning green.

I dont know how to picture my own screenshots here. Maybe i should post at their website and then post them here?

I think i ride the tree is cool. Or anybody knows fred? The male human pet? I heard from others that one player at aries has it/him. I haven't met it/him.