Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, what are you doing while waiting for Stress Test to download?

hapwnedhapwned Member Posts: 221

I'm trolling forums, watching TV, and downloaded and played Ryzom for a little.

What about the rest of ya'll?

--Ha, Pwned--
Pvp = godliness

--Ha, Pwned--
Pvp = godliness
Playing: WoW
Waiting on: Gods and Heroes

Comments

• carebearcarebear Member Posts: 188
    Well, at work, so I dont know if it's finished yet, but just looking around the 'web. If it's not done when I get home, I'll play my Tryker some more.

Carebear, the Friendlist Gamer Alive!

Carebear
    *WoW = Level 60 Priest*
    *EQ2 = Level 25 Druid*

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712
    I had it downloaded in under an hour when it first came out image. Comcast cable internet rocks! image

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

Chilling, Talking to friends

Playing FPS games :)

Forgetting about Ryzom.

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Nothing, it didnt take that long.

Lying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuc|{ is my roof.

-----------------Censored------------------

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Watching Dead Like Me, Skateboarding, and uninstalling Ryzom.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    Well, when I was downloading I went upstairs to watch a movie and when I came down it was doneimage

• miragenmiragen Member Posts: 1

sat and watched the download counter for about 45 minutes to an hour, I did't have much to do anyways ::::01::

err btw my first post wohoo ::::02::

• archonfuryarchonfury Member Posts: 139
    For some reason I didn't have to wait in line at all. It only took about an hour and a half to download. Now here's the weird thing. Right after I got it downloaded on my computer upstairs, I went to my downstairs computer to download it on that one. But, I had to wait in line for 3 (three) hours. Guess my friend and I got lucky and started downloading at the right time. We were also lucky enough to get keys. Unfortunetely, I wasn't smart enough to sell it on ebay on saturday. So, If anyone wants a stress beta key, post here and we can talk on AIM to get things to work out right. Note, I will not give it out for free.

>B=()
    >8()

>B=()
    >8()

• analogueanalogue Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by archonfury
    So, If anyone wants a stress beta key, post here and we can talk on AIM to get things to work out right. Note, I will not give it out for free.

You blame us european for getting in the stress test, and in the same time you try to earn some bucks from those keys...

Who's to blame the most here ? ::::27::

--
    Best to Worst list of MMOs :
    Bought : AO, EVE, PS, Lineage II, Lineage, Neocron, StarPeace, Horizons, DAOC
    Tried : WoW, Guild Wars, EQ2, Ryzom, CoH, SWG, AC2, E&B, RO, The Sims Online, EQ, Shadowbane

• Sk8andgamesSk8andgames Member Posts: 270

Originally posted by hapwned

I'm trolling forums, watching TV, and downloaded and played Ryzom for a little.
    What about the rest of ya'll?

--Ha, Pwned--
    Pvp = godliness

i go to school during the day, come home, look at WoW...think...hmmmm....i think ill erase it and play PS...rethink...rethink....no no not after a 4 hour DL (that i had 2 do twice...). so i decide to play diablo2, use the AR mod with my bro...

and yeah thats pretyt much what im doing till the time comes...i hope its soon its hard to sit here and look at my poor PS discs screaming (INSTALL ME!!) ....sigh....sigh...sigh....

thats my day as usually how bout yall?

• archonfuryarchonfury Member Posts: 139

Originally posted by analogue

Originally posted by archonfury
    So, If anyone wants a stress beta key, post here and we can talk on AIM to get things to work out right. Note, I will not give it out for free.

You blame us european for getting in the stress test, and in the same time you try to earn some bucks from those keys...

Who's to blame the most here ? ::::27::

We Americans are a giving people. Unlike some other countries I know, image I think of it as my duty to provide a key to less fortunate people. In a way, it makes me feel a lot better inside knowing that I have helped someone. So if you need a key please contact me here and we can arrange things out.

Thank you for your time.

>B=()
    >8()

>B=()
    >8()

• agentcipheragentcipher Member Posts: 223

That isn't 'giving'. Heck, I'm an American and what you said offended even me. Gah. You're taking someone else's money for something that you got for free in order to cut a profit. That's not 'giving' Giving is going down and working with your local Habitat for Humanity chapter. Take it from me, that's a lot more giving, and you feel really good when the job is completed.

---------------------------

free ipods

Proof it's not a scam

• hapwnedhapwned Member Posts: 221

Originally posted by agentcipher

That isn't 'giving'. Heck, I'm an American and what you said offended even me. Gah. You're taking someone else's money for something that you got for free in order to cut a profit. That's not 'giving' Giving is going down and working with your local Habitat for Humanity chapter. Take it from me, that's a lot more giving, and you feel really good when the job is completed.

Ok, my turn to be dictionary police. Was gonna post the definition of "giving", but it's huge, so take your pick of the possibilities...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=giving

--Ha, Pwned--
    Pvp = godliness

--Ha, Pwned--
    Pvp = godliness
    Playing: WoW
    Waiting on: Gods and Heroes

• SlazerSlazer Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by agentcipher

Completely agree with you there cipher.

And what do you mean, archon, "less fortunate people."  So they dont get to play a lag fest, who cares.  Im obsessed with this game and I almost didnt sign up because I really want to play it but I know I wont get much "playing" done because the server is going to go to crap.

And for future reference, dont say stuff like that, you sound like a jerk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When life hands you lemons, you clone those lemons and make super lemons!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When life hands you lemons, you clone those lemons and make super lemons!