Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Stress Test Sign-ups are closed!

2»

Comments

• agentcipheragentcipher Member Posts: 223

well, i'm sure most people aren't even aware that it's a 7 day trial only. However, I don't think it's a good idea to try to pawn off the key here. If you're going to pawn it off, do it on ebay with the rest of those people.

---------------------------

free ipods

Proof it's not a scam

• Sk8andgamesSk8andgames Member Posts: 270

Originally posted by agentcipher

well, i'm sure most people aren't even aware that it's a 7 day trial only. However, I don't think it's a good idea to try to pawn off the key here. If you're going to pawn it off, do it on ebay with the rest of those people.

/sign the ebay thing

• styles74styles74 Member Posts: 222

what is so bitterly ironic is that fileplanet is still "selling" slots.  read the announcement carefully at www.fileplanet.com

clearly if you pay the $8, or $15 you can still get a slot. 

o no wait, i would rather pay some schmuck $50, or $100 for the same thing.

better yet, if anyone would still like to buy a slot, let us know what this guy is asking for, and I sell it for half that much.

(just kidding)

Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

Oscar Wilde

- John Wooden

• MegaWolfMegaWolf Member Posts: 425

i paid 15 bucks for this subscription... but not just for WoW, i also got the Tribes beta... WHICH IS AWSOME and who knows what other offers will be available in the next 3 months... no waiting for downloads... priority to all events... id say it is worth it.

Edit: and my WoW download is at negative 2 at the moment... any time now!

Playing: Vanguard SoH
    Played: EQ, Planetside, SWG, WoW, EQ2

• Sk8andgamesSk8andgames Member Posts: 270

Originally posted by MegaWolf

i paid 15 bucks for this subscription... but not just for WoW, i also got the Tribes beta... WHICH IS AWSOME and who knows what other offers will be available in the next 3 months... no waiting for downloads... priority to all events... id say it is worth it.
    Edit: and my WoW download is at negative 2 at the moment... any time now!

it goes into negatives??? geeze...o well at least u didnt have to DL it twice...first time was a 4 min wait line second time was a 160 min wait lineimage...

ahhh well as long as i get 2 play...soon...or ill lose it...

• TheRabbitWlfTheRabbitWlf Member Posts: 39
    if someone pays for a stress test cd key they are seriously the biggest douch bag ever, as for a key goin for 300$..ummmmmm try 5.  i just looked to see if ne one is stupid enough to post em and i see them goin for five dollars

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

yea those people paying 20 dollars on Ebay for a stress test key are idiots :)

Although there is one type of people who would pay for it... Non-Americans who dont know how to proxy.

That way a european could get in.

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

• AciDicEdicTAciDicEdicT Member UncommonPosts: 156

not true even with the key the ip will get banned

"Stare at the Sun im bored..."

Desolation

• analogueanalogue Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by AciDicEdicT
    not true even with the key the ip will get banned

I don't think so, fileplanet got the IP class to select non-NA, blizzard doesn't. And that's not a feature Blizzard plan to implement, many asked for it in Lineage 2 to kick out Chinese and NCsoft give them a big list of reasons to not ban non-NA ips. Those reasons apply to WoW.

--
    Best to Worst list of MMOs :
    Bought : AO, EVE, PS, Lineage II, Lineage, Neocron, StarPeace, Horizons, DAOC
    Tried : WoW, Guild Wars, EQ2, Ryzom, CoH, SWG, AC2, E&B, RO, The Sims Online, EQ, Shadowbane

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

Originally posted by AciDicEdicT
    not true even with the key the ip will get bannedimage

i doubt theyd do that, the europeans who got in the NA beta test are still in it so :).

And some EU beta testers got especially invited to the NA beta test so i doubt they have a system that bans all Europe IPs :).

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

• CIM_LWCIM_LW Member Posts: 282
    I wonder how long it'll take the greedy FilePlanet ppl. to reach their quota of new subscribers. I guess we won't be playing the WoW Stress Test until well into next week. image

• analogueanalogue Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by CIM_LW
    I wonder how long it'll take the greedy FilePlanet ppl. to reach their quota of new subscribers. I guess we won't be playing the WoW Stress Test until well into next week. image

I guess so, I'll just focus on Ryzom then ::::28::

--
    Bought : AO, EVE, PS, Lineage II, Lineage, Neocron, Horizons, DAOC
    Tried : Ryzom, SWG, AC2, E&B, RO, The Sims Online, EQ, Shadowbane

--
    Bought : AO, EVE, PS, Lineage II, Lineage, Neocron, StarPeace, Horizons, DAOC
    Tried : WoW, Guild Wars, EQ2, Ryzom, CoH, SWG, AC2, E&B, RO, The Sims Online, EQ, Shadowbane