Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

omg this is so sweet not only the game

zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

yes i played the 15 day free trial but at day 10 i figured out i screwed up my char :( so i was outa the game but today i just pick up a copy for 2 dollars canadien im going to pplay the 30 days and if i still like im going to p2p rofl its a great game but i want to see once im pretty high level. oh and for all those other peeps, 2 dollars CAN=1 dollar USD rurope money its like 50 cents, 50 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well cheap game great quility

Comments

• MorydinMorydin Member UncommonPosts: 78
    I hope you enjoy it. I am playing it right now and I have to say it is allot of fun. I have played lots of mmorpg's but I enjoy the PvP in shadowbane more than any other one.

• Stravus-EBStravus-EB Member Posts: 79
    Actually you can get the game for free. Download the free trial. Then go to the UBI site and add a subscription.

• sexyape06sexyape06 Member Posts: 35
    yah you can get the game for free from UBI, but it is nice to have the cd , right now i am buying expansion on ebay for 2US dollars. yah the game is great when you get to a high lvl, when you start out low it sux because you got to lvl up to get the good spells and a good character to be good at PVP you need atleast a lvl 35 char to do good in PVP in SB. but al together shadowbane is an awsome game. After the 15 day trial i immediatly bought a membership, and they recently did a big 3.0 patch which helped the game a lot. Check it out!

P4 2.6 Ghz 800 Mhz FSB 512K L2 cache
    PC 2700 Dual Channel DDR 512MB
    120 Gig 7200 rpm 8mb cache Western
    Apollo Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 256MB

P4 2.6 Ghz 800 Mhz FSB 512K L2 cache
    PC 2700 Dual Channel DDR 512MB
    120 Gig 7200 rpm 8mb cache Western
    Apollo Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 256MB