Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i have found my game till spellborn or aion is released

DeadlyMageDeadlyMage Member Posts: 543

thankyou SOE for the promotion. i am haveing so mush fan. i missed this game allot.

i will be staying here till either spellborn and aion come out, dont care how long it takes.

graphics have been updated pretty well. its about the same level as WoW (well maybe one gen before wow)

Comments

• Amon_AmarthAmon_Amarth Member Posts: 219

So what MMO's are you playing at the moment Deadly? Did you lose interest in AoC? Playing EQ2 and Vanguard still? I too hope Aion is a success, as it looks great. By the way, i'm not trying to be rude, I am just curious as to what you are playing and enjoying right now? EQ gonna be the one until the next new MMO?

• DeadlyMageDeadlyMage Member Posts: 543

i got to 60 in AOC and kind of lost interest in it. maybe il pick it up again. but for now im not really interested in AOC.

vanguard i enjoyed but the models are ugly. i find it hard to play an ugly model. so i will wait till they put back the normal models. not sure when though .

well eq2 was fun then i got two free months of eq and could not resist :)

also im still paying wow because i have about 7 months left of my year sub :p