Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Game shall be thee suckiest of thee year

ThiasurThiasur Member Posts: 20

I assure you Wish will wipe he floor with this game all i need to say is LEVELING.

OOoooo let's all go out and kill monsters for hours on end seensthough that is the only thing to do.

^^^^That my friends is WoW

Wish however shall be oooo let's all go out and have a war or bounty hunt or chase wolves through a forest till they are all dead then hunt some more!

Comments

• SmanUKSmanUK Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Thiasur

I assure you Wish will wipe he floor with this game all i need to say is LEVELING.

OOoooo let's all go out and kill monsters for hours on end seensthough that is the only thing to do.

Wish however shall be oooo let's all go out and have a war or bounty hunt or chase wolves through a forest till they are all dead then hunt some more!

My pc it too go for WoW

• <quote>

</quote>

And how is this any different than the statement you made about wow? All Mmorpgs are about leveling and doing things over and over till you fall into a bordom coma.

I dont believe any offer anything new to the mmorpg world.. just new skins for the mobs your killed in all the other games.

But either one might be good for a one month diversion.

• Neo-PhoenixNeo-Phoenix Member Posts: 60

I disagree (with the topic starter) there are more things to do in WoW than just killing monsters. There are hundreds of quests. You can make your own gear with trade skills and raids and other high end content hasn't even been implanted yet. Also i don't see allot of difference between killing monsters and chasing wolves trough a forest.   

And if by have a war you mean pvp there's plenty of that in WoW.

You should get your story straight pal.

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

Hahahaha another troll going "WoW is going to suck because <insert game> is going to be better". Yeah, whatever you say Mr.Troll.

--------------------

Played: Asheron's Call 1, Dark Age of Camelot, Earth & Beyond, Star Wars Galaxies
    Tested: Asheron's Call 1, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Eve Online, Lineage 2, Risk Your Life, Saga of Ryzom
    Uninstalled ASAP: MU Online, Knight Online, Rubies of Eventide, Priston Tales, Star Sonata, DarkSpace

• SlazerSlazer Member Posts: 251

Ok, so lets break this down.

Part 1: Leveling ~ Leveling, gaining experience so that your character increases his/her abilities, thus becoming stronger.  Every freaking RPG out there has this in some way or another.  So far, your points is moot.

Part 2: Killing monsters ~ "Let's all go kill monsters for hours on end seensthough that is the only thing to do."  "or chase wolves through a forest till they are all dead then hunt some more!"  I dont really see a difference between the two statements, except that you replaced "monsters" with "wolves."  Still moot.

Part 3: War ~ WoW will have an entire server (titled the race WAR server) dedicated to to exactly that.  Alliance vs Horde pc battles.  And what a surprise, moot.

You sir are a master of all things moot.

Consider yourself owned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When life hands you lemons, you clone those lemons and make super lemons!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• BuZeRBuZeR Member UncommonPosts: 77

Look at his profile... he's 13... Need i say more?

And with regards to the Idiot who said about lvling are u completely stupid or what?
    Wish uses a skill system Einstein so that sets it apart because the more u use a certain weapon the better u will get at it.

Oh, it does?  Im sorry, I must not have heard about this because Wish is the only game that uses a skill system.

Oh wait, no it isnt.

http://vnscripts.ign.com/screenshots/images/wow/7228175.jpg

• ThiasurThiasur Member Posts: 20

Number one that is a different skill system to Wish number 2 i never said that other games dont use skill did i?

No exactly.

In regards to what you said "the more u use a certain weapon the better u will get with it" then the skills are pretty much exactly the same.

You also said that said skill system sets it apart, but in the way you said it, it doesnt.

oh and the main thing i was getting at was the fact it uses Classes that is one thing Wish does'nt do because u create your own class.

Horizons has more classes and is probably better graphics than WoW also playing WoW must be like playing a character in a comic.

In that case, yes, it sets itself apart from WoW, but to each game its own.  One difference in build wont make a game a complete failure or "thee suckiest of the year."

Heh, and he tries to pull the "cartoon" card again.  Its called style, and Blizzard is the only company that has the balls to make an MMORPG like that, and make it work.

i know i do play Warcraft III.

I know it has a style but that style really will not cut it and that game will get boring really fast because it is a static world where u cant really have an effect atleast in Wish u will be able to make an effect on the game.

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

For those of you who choose not to recognise the rules of this community, this especially concerns Trolls within EQ2 and WoW Forums. Let this be a yet another example of the outcome.

Kiss this Troll goodbye.

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

Malkavian 1, Troll 0

::::20::

--------------------

Played: Asheron's Call 1, Dark Age of Camelot, Earth & Beyond, Star Wars Galaxies
    Tested: Asheron's Call 1, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Eve Online, Lineage 2, Risk Your Life, Saga of Ryzom
    Uninstalled ASAP: MU Online, Knight Online, Rubies of Eventide, Priston Tales, Star Sonata, DarkSpace

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Worst of the year? Clearly you are forgetting Guild Wars.

Anyways, I don't care who flames you or who flames me, you are right. WoW will just be a simple levelling game. They could have at least thrown in player housing.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Forgot to lock. Thanks Rathma image

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• Dr.JekyllDr.Jekyll Member Posts: 60

well rathma as stated before all MMO are about leveling. But the player housing is coming after release. And this is the first MMORPG from blizzard. Diablo is not a MMO. And the first time you make somthing it cant be perfect you know that. The first time you rode a bicycle, i am almost 100% safe that you fell off.::::15::. And that is is with WoW not perfect but room for improvment. Playerhousing, more areas, more gear weapon, armor, and prolly races and new classes. That can improve the game. BUT NOT PERFECT. NO game is, face it.

Work on it Blizz ::::28::

-----------------------------------------------
    Cheers. I'm out ::::02::

Ducktape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and holds the universe toghter

-----------------------------------------------
    Cheers. I'm out ::::02::

Ducktape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and holds the universe toghter

This discussion has been closed.