Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the pvp like?

AlkimosXAlkimosX Member Posts: 16

How does the pvp work in this game? Also what types are there? (if there is more than one)

Just wanting to get some info on it before I dl it.

Comments

• elchignoloelchignolo Member Posts: 15

There are 6 (if i remember well) servers and 1 pvp server. I don't know the pvp server, so i'll talk about regular servers.

There are 3 kinds of pvp :

- arena : 2 players can duel, friendly, no experience penalty

- siege : guild war for the control of dungeons (tax), depending on the dungeon, it's 16 vs 16, 32 vs 32, 48 vs 48, or 64 vs 64. For me the most interesting one, but you have to be lvl 80+ to get a chance to take part to a siege

- pk : you can turn pk on, to attack a player without his consent. No experience is lost, there's nothing lost by the player who gets killed (except he can get a bit mad if he wasn't wanting to be killed). The pk-er though, gets wrath (basicaly defense/attack penalty) during some time, for example after a few pk, a player would have 90% less defense and attack, during 8 hours.... So for pk, the pk-er is the one who always lose....

• jcriesjcries Member UncommonPosts: 28

-Sorry, this will be out of topic-

Hey Elc!

I did not know you were hanging around here. As long as I see, you are still playing rappelz huh? Hope you and your wife doing well. I may catch up you guys this august, when my summer school ends. Take care of yourself till then.

Peace,

your old guild-mate

jcR

Long Story