Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ffxi fans u might wanna see this

ok ok. pleaseee dont get mad or anything but i think you guys should really visit this forum i joined http://www.mpgateway.com - now i know this place discourages advertisiing but well first of all the website has an rpg thing where i get gil for recruiting members of if you do decide to join PLEASE put d2f0ntic as recruiter.

also u might wanna know: "WHY SHOULD I JOIN?!"
-tons of games-- l2, d2, halo, d3, ffxi, coh, swg
-awesome rpg system-- create rpg char, fight users, battle bots, shop, hp, mp
-its just a great place to be when bored.

thanks !
btw dont get turned off by the number of members actualyl its a lot considering they were opened just 2 weeks ago.

Comments

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    i joined it. and i put you dont so you can get some goldimage

• zugganzuggan Member Posts: 3

i joined to

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by straplist

ok ok. pleaseee dont get mad or anything but i think you guys should really visit this forum i joined http://www.mpgateway.com - now i know this place discourages advertisiing but well first of all the website has an rpg thing where i get gil for recruiting members of if you do decide to join PLEASE put d2f0ntic as recruiter.
    also u might wanna know: "WHY SHOULD I JOIN?!"
    -tons of games-- l2, d2, halo, d3, ffxi, coh, swg
    -awesome rpg system-- create rpg char, fight users, battle bots, shop, hp, mp
    -its just a great place to be when bored.
    thanks !
    btw dont get turned off by the number of members actualyl its a lot considering they were opened just 2 weeks ago.

You are one of the smart ones unlike some others.

Your just trying to get gill huhimage

-That's not tons of games (8). What you see here is is tons of games (41) and this site has great news updates and have more forms (organized).

-The RPG system dosen't instrest me cuz of lack of explanition and screenshots. You got to convince me that an rpg fan/FF fan would like this . . .

-This is a great place to be when I'm bored.

So my answer is . . . . . . NO

and whats so awsome about the RPG system anyway?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• KloeKloe Member Posts: 14

lol man there are some dumb poeple on that forum... check out the general discussion on FFXI. they talk about how expensive FFXI is as an MMO, and then say diablo II is free, how come FFXI isnt... lol wow... D2 isnt a true MMO!!! arg. That's why its free, becuase they don't have constant updates, they don't have GM's hired, the game isn't huge, etc.... sorry for the rant, those people anger me with their stupidity.

• ZordhasZordhas Member Posts: 40
    Funny how it was deleted but quoted also.

If you see me walking towards you, be at guard. If you also see my Blade, you should concider fleeing.

Wow, this popcorn looks good! I think I'll eat it!