Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When is it due?

erikk3189erikk3189 Member Posts: 306

When is the Lich King expansion coming out live?

I checked the games forums but I couldn't find the date.

Thanks

Comments

• HumbleHoboHumbleHobo Member Posts: 116

It came out last week, didn't you hear?

wait... no that was a client leak.

Seriously though, I think the most realistic release date you will get is ("When it's ready").

My guess, however is that the EXACT release date is 5 days before WAR releases.

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,855

Blizzard will shoot for a November or December release but it could slip to January as Burning Crusade did.

Could be as late as February if things like programming the new physics engine or vehicle system don't go well.

• naruto91234naruto91234 Member Posts: 21

Well, depends on how long it takes to complete the designs of the beasts, and the instances and raids. Which, at this rate, could take until next year between January and March.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

If they see a large drop in numbers after the WAR release im sure they will push for november or december otherwise why not wait for jan or feb.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• AdomanAdoman Member Posts: 4

Soon (tm) :)