Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sigh

AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

I cant install!
I cant unzip!
Where is the rest of the form?
What do you mean I have to pay?
Only 7 days?
I just paid $15.95!
I cant install!
EQ SUX!
Whats a stress test?
Where is my key!
OMG 2 gigs?!?
I cant install!
Wheres a working counter?
Downloading too slow.
Limit reached?
SATAN LOVES YOU
Why do I have to pay!
I cant install!
When will the test start?
It wont unzip!

Sigh. ::::07::

--------------------

Played: Asheron's Call 1, Dark Age of Camelot, Earth & Beyond, Star Wars Galaxies
Tested: Asheron's Call 1, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Eve Online, Lineage 2, Risk Your Life
Uninstalled ASAP: MU Online, Knight Online, Rubies of Eventide, Priston Tales, Star Sonata, DarkSpace

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    LMAOimage Now thats funny. You have some pc issues . . .lol jkimage

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

heheheh, hey Annekynn, whats up image

im downloaded, installed and ready for the lagfest to begin. if anything i just wanted to check out the character creation, first impressions are always the most important. if it sucks, ill be just that more happy that ive swung over to EQ2's bench. the lack of races/classes really bums me out, but if the content is there i can always overlook it....i think.

anyways, ya...the shear pandamonium for a quick fix of your newest drug, it always seems to bring out the best in ppl. although i wouldnt really call this a fix, more like a tease...kinda like asking for a bag of hydro but getting dirt brown shake instead. gotta love it though. this is fun to watch.

EQ: Quantis Erudite 60pal-Bristlebane
    DAoC: Vrix Kobold 50skald-Percival
    L2: Jorrad DE 25 Palus Knight-Kain
    CoH: Funeral 23drk/drk Def-Infinity
    AC2: Thex 30 Lug Sage-Thistledown
    FFXI: Wrython Elv 55brd/nin-Carbuncle
    SWG: Astaroth Twi CH/Pistol
    Horizons: Jorrad Fiend Spearman-Energy (playing)
    RYL: Kazeth 15 Attk - Beta Testing
    Other: AC1, AO, SB, EVE, RoE, PS, FL..

---And I still haven't found what I'm looking for---

Joined - July 2004

• CIM_LWCIM_LW Member Posts: 282
    "Stress test" is an understatement, me thinks.

• archonfuryarchonfury Member Posts: 139
    You idiot. Why did you pay. I waited 1 day later and got it for free. Make sure you have winzip 9. Might as well get the newest one. What you have to do after downloading is make sure you open it up, and HIGHLIGHT every single file and extract to the desktop. (Doesn't have to be the desktop though) After that install it and you are good to go. You will have to wait till the strees test starts to get your account and password. That will happen when all 100,000 keys have been distributed. Should be sometime this week if not the beginning of next for sure. Good luck and happy gaming.

>B=()
    >8()

>B=()
    >8()

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

I think Annekynn here is just stating the big topics as of late on the boards. im pretty sure he is ready to go like most of us...and didnt pay a dime.

*whispers* to tell u the truth? i think Annekynn is just making fun of ppl.

hahaha, thanks annekynn...i laughed until i stopped. image

EQ: Quantis Erudite 60pal-Bristlebane
    DAoC: Vrix Kobold 50skald-Percival
    L2: Jorrad DE 25 Palus Knight-Kain
    CoH: Funeral 23drk/drk Def-Infinity
    AC2: Thex 30 Lug Sage-Thistledown
    FFXI: Wrython Elv 55brd/nin-Carbuncle
    SWG: Astaroth Twi CH/Pistol
    Horizons: Jorrad Fiend Spearman-Energy (playing)
    RYL: Kazeth 15 Attk - Beta Testing
    Other: AC1, AO, SB, EVE, RoE, PS, FL..

---And I still haven't found what I'm looking for---

Joined - July 2004

• agentcipheragentcipher Member Posts: 223

meh, the more that download, the faster the test will start. The fewer that can figure it out, the better the performance will be. The way I see it, people not understanding what to do will increase the enjoyability of these 7 days, so let 'em stumble around in confusion ::::40::

---------------------------

---------------------------

free ipods

Proof it's not a scam

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

Realistically i wonder how many people 1 server can support.... i know all 100k wont be on at one time but still letsn say 30k are on at a time... PHEW thats one beefy server if it can support all of us.

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

You idiot. Why did you pay.

Thick headed? Slow? Missing a few marbles? Or just unable to comprehend a good joke? Hrm, tough choice, I pick....

Realistically i wonder how many people 1 server can support.... i know all 100k wont be on at one time but still letsn say 30k are on at a time... PHEW thats one beefy server if it can support all of us.

Who said theres going to be one server? It would crash and burn at 5k. At 30k the department of homeland security would be immediately notified of a nuclear meltdown.

--------------------

Played: Asheron's Call 1, Dark Age of Camelot, Earth & Beyond, Star Wars Galaxies
    Tested: Asheron's Call 1, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Eve Online, Lineage 2, Risk Your Life
    Uninstalled ASAP: MU Online, Knight Online, Rubies of Eventide, Priston Tales, Star Sonata, DarkSpace

• GrimmWrathGrimmWrath Member Posts: 59

ROFLMAO...if you haven't been keeping up with the drama, Annie has been grousing about the whole WoW Stress Test thing for days now. ::::16::

The top post is just childish mimicry of things others have been spouting over and over that Annie is obviously allowing to get under his skin. ::::25::