Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which game to get?

KurganxyKurganxy Member UncommonPosts: 53

hey all, this might be a dumb question, but ive never played DAoC before, and i thought i would give ti a try, so i downloaded the trial and updating it now. heres my question, Ive noticed that there are several expansions, and was wondering if theres a all in one game i can buy, kinda like what everquest does where it outs all the previous expansions, plus the original game on the disk with the nextest expansion.

Comments

• KurganxyKurganxy Member UncommonPosts: 53

nvm, i just saw a post with someone asking the same question.

• VladarionVladarion Member UncommonPosts: 204

Hey i am starting the game too lol.  Wanna join up in game?

sure, still updating though

me too and i need to go to bed soon lol.  i am at 99% though

any idea what class you want to be?

Elderick or something like that.  I might decide different over sleep cause i am going to sleep now lol.  I will be back on tomorrow though.  Choose a server and make a character there then post on here the name of the server and your guys name and i'll contact you when i log tomorrow.  Have fun!

• ShalandarShalandar Member Posts: 51

Check out  daoc.catacombs.com  class forums for a good look at all the classes and alot of experienced players posts many things, such as tips and specs and even templates.

You may want a stand alone character planner and the best one is Charplan. Just google daoc charplan --I forget the exact url at this time. its excellent and gives a great way to plan your char from lvl 5 to 50.

• walker68walker68 Member UncommonPosts: 156

Originally posted by Kurganxy

hey all, this might be a dumb question, but ive never played DAoC before, and i thought i would give ti a try, so i downloaded the trial and updating it now. heres my question, Ive noticed that there are several expansions, and was wondering if theres a all in one game i can buy, kinda like what everquest does where it outs all the previous expansions, plus the original game on the disk with the nextest expansion.

Its a shame you never played this game  in the early days, as you missed out on some really epic battles and realm wars. By far the best mmo ive played to date.