Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of checking the game out again. Need some help.

CreasianCreasian Member UncommonPosts: 112

Greetings all.  I am considering coming back to wow just to check out the game again after a long vacation.  I am wondering however if anyone here mind be so kind as to use a rezz scroll on my account so I can check the game out without needing to resub just yet.

If someone dosent mind, my email address is [email protected]  I am not using the email associated with my account for security reasons.

I really would be thankful if anyone dosent mind.  I am in a flux of what mmorpg to play right now and am curious to see how wow is now that 2.4 came out, which i hear added some nice things.

Thank you to anyone in advance.

Comments

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Or you could just get a key from the 14-day trial, and make a new account!  Or join a private server!  there are a few that are pretty good if you don't wanna deal with the masses!

• CreasianCreasian Member UncommonPosts: 112

Originally posted by Khrymson

Or you could just get a key from the 14-day trial, and make a new account!  Or join a private server!  there are a few that are pretty good if you don't wanna deal with the masses!

The thing is i want to play around with 2.4 and see how my class is doing, and my friends.  The second part just isnt the same as the real thing.  Part of the fun of wow is the mass of players.  Both the good and bad make things interesting at times.

• gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

Originally posted by Creasian
    Originally posted by Khrymson Or you could just get a key from the 14-day trial, and make a new account! Or join a private server! there are a few that are pretty good if you don't wanna deal with the masses!
    The thing is i want to play around with 2.4 and see how my class is doing, and my friends. The second part just isnt the same as the real thing. Part of the fun of wow is the mass of players. Both the good and bad make things interesting at times.

actually the second part (as you called it) is alot of times better than the real thing...alot more action and less boring. But i play retail right now ONLY cuz of family and our guild...if i didnt have that id be back to the old "second part" lol.

• RitexRitex Member Posts: 24

i actually just went back to WoW myself ill send you a scroll if you like. Its actually fun when you havent played for a while and my friends are still there.

• CreasianCreasian Member UncommonPosts: 112

That would be awsome Ritex.  I mainly want to make sure my friends are still there, that were isolated in wow only, and that the game will interest me again.

• th3godofh3llth3godofh3ll Member Posts: 5

I find private servers typically more buggy (much more), but far more tight knit and friendlier as far as staff goes (if you find the right place).

My two cents.

• ulberonulberon Member Posts: 198

Go play Age of Conan, it's a much better game.  The high end raiders are already bored with wow and leaving anyways.  They take too damn long to add content.

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

Isn't it better to be in a Conan forum saying "isn't it better to be playing Conan rather than be playing WoW" rather than being in a WoW forum saying "isn't it better to be playing Conan rather than be playing WoW"?

Well isn't it?

• HornyHorny Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by ulberon

Go play Age of Conan, it's a much better game.  The high end raiders are already bored with wow and leaving anyways.  They take too damn long to add content.

WoW is cool but its old. I must agree AoC is a better choice at this point.